Will the economy effect your U2 concert attendence for 2009-2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Based on the current economy, my U2 concert attendence will be for 2009-10:

• Total voters

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Being that the economy in the US along with the rest of the globe is suffering, will that affect how many shows you'll attend if any at all?

not being able to get tickets because of the number of people who'll be trying to get them is more likely to stop me

Less-I'm not going to go into credit card debt like I have before. Not having that hanging over my head feels better to me personally than the temporary enjoyment of concerts. I'm going to FL soon too and that's more of a priority for me.

I doubt I'll be able to afford to see the band this year :sigh:

The whole possibly not having a job soon thing may make it hard for me to attend a show this time around.

:hug: . . . the only reason I'll be able to get to a show (if they venture on down to Oz) is that I'll be cashing in on a 40th birthday pressie from the folks . . . can you get your friends and family to pool some cash so you can make it to at least one?

Less-I'm not going to go into credit card debt like I have before. Not having that hanging over my head feels better to me personally than the temporary enjoyment of concerts. I'm going to FL soon too and that's more of a priority for me.

Amen - don't go into debt for this. I started saving last year for the tour, so I'm ready. I'll probably go to 3 or 4 shows.

i voted "no", though financial factors (having a baby, saving up for a house) will probably decrease the amount of shows i go to. but it's not because of the current recession we're in.

I'll probably be able to go to less. They will play less shows this time around since it is in stadiums. It was easier the last few tours when they played multiple nights in major cities like LA and NY. I'll probably only be able to go to maybe four shows this year.

Less-I'm not going to go into credit card debt like I have before. Not having that hanging over my head feels better to me personally than the temporary enjoyment of concerts.

What MrsSpringsteen said. :up: Using a card to finance multiple shows is just not an option for me anymore.

I might make it to Giants Stadium, the closest venue to my home. That probably will be it for this year.

Back
Top Bottom