Who should U2 take on tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um.....yeah I kinda agree. I mean calling the Rolling Stones the Stones makes sense because it is an abreviation. However calling U2, The 2 is actually adding to the number of keystrokes actually adding 3 strokes to the name. As for the sound, it would be cool if we were all hanging out at the Peach Pit with Brandon and Dylan, but then again if we were hanging out at the Peach Pit, we would all be the containers used to carry feminine hygiene products.

Quick someone get me more coffee.

I heard that Donna might be preggers.

To whoever mentioned the Decemberists - that's a great pick.

It's a total clash of styles, but I'd love to see Jenny Lewis. Maybe the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, as they have an album due out around the same time.

And maybe the Rolling Stones can finally take their well-earned spot in the music pantheon - as U2's warm-up act.

U know Coldplay have got Girls Aloud supporting at Wembley. How would this board react to that if U2 announced they would also be supporting them?

Hey, No Doubt is a good band.

And for you bashing the Stones: :madspit:

Personally, of any artist out there right now, I wish U2 would give Cut Copy a chance. Elbow would be a logical fit, but Cut Copy deserves a break. Their last album was wonderful.

I'd like to see Phoenix open, and they have a new album coming out this spring as well.

Because they're genre benders, they should have no problem pleasing the crowd, either.

And this "2" shit needs to stop, ASAP.

Now the thread title changed I think the best answer would be:

ME... I want backstage pass guys.

For me White lies, Editors, Interpol, Glasvegas, Grand Avenue and..... Why not Simple Minds>>>

:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom