Who should U2 take on tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i say Arctic Monkeys not only because they rock ass, but they're only starting to take themselves seriously now, and U2 would be a great musical influence on them IMO

If they are going electrorock on this next album than they certainly should take CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy), which is a great, hot electrorock band. And I really hope someone plays them their music while their doing this new record it could be a great inspiration. If you don't know CSS yet and want to check them out then listen to Let's Make Love And Listen Death From Above, Off The Hook, Alala. It's pretty great stuff and they're very big in Europe right now!

mofo82 said:
Don't know if anyone mentioned this group yet but I'd like Kasabian and, I agree with the Doves :yes:
DOVES!! :drool:x1237283467

I've seen them twice live, they're amazing. I'd LOVE to see them on tour with U2. I know they toured with them last tour in Europe.

Doves would be great!

I suggest Mute Math. If U2's going electro, they need to bring the best new electro band along with them.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Third Eye Blind and Smashmouth? Come on!!!

Man. At our concert we had the Fun lovin' Criminals. Yikes.

Anyone would be better than freaking Kings of Leon. I was just outside the ellipse and wondered who was starting chainsaws on stage, and then realized, "My lord, that's a singer."

I always thought U2 should expose Irish artists to a larger audience. They should bring Paddy Casey out with them. He's great.

Arctic Monkeys and Muse would be a killer show alone. Add U2 in and it's the best show. Ever.

the tourist said:
Arctic Monkeys and Muse would be a killer show alone. Add U2 in and it's the best show. Ever.

I find AM quite bland but i'd be excited by the prospect of Muse, ive heard good things of them live.

Back
Top Bottom