Who should U2 take on tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these guys were alright.

pearl_jam.jpg

^:drool:

Damn, I wish Elbow would come on the US leg. First they open for R.E.M. only in Europe and now U2, they're amazing.

I don't think that will happen. I understand the Pixies did not have a good time opening on the Zoo TV tour.

Well, I think that was more to due with conflicts within the band at the time rather than being on the road with U2. Occasionally you'll hear something about that tour being a big reason why they broke up, which is completely unfounded. I don't think there was even any social involvement between the two groups at the time. Also, you know The 2 are mad for the Pissies.

I severely doubt they'll open for them again, though.

Seriously, I would die to see Glasvegas open for U2. Have fun Dublin Glasgow and Cardiff! Tell me how awesome it all was *sigh*

these guys were alright.

pearl_jam.jpg

bahaha, I like that Eddie is holding a cowbell. MORE COWBELL!!!

but yeah, what an amazing night Hawaii was. (unless you're refering to ZooTV)

I honestly made the prediction at the begining of everything that Glasvegas would be supporting U2 this tour... and now my greatest dream has become my worst nightmare... cause i can't go. WAAHHHHH!

trying not to think about it. now all they have to do is invite The Kills to open in Milan or some other far off place. Hope the US gets some variety this time. some good stuff!

Seriously, I would die to see Glasvegas open for U2. Have fun Dublin Glasgow and Cardiff! Tell me how awesome it all was *sigh*

Yeah, that is my dream lineup. When Glasvegas were here in SF in January, I actually asked James if there was a chance they'd open for U2. He said that would be great, but nobody knows yet, which led me to believe they were in negotiations.

I just hope Glasvegas opens for more dates than just Dublin, Glasgow and Cardiff... Amsterdam, Gelsenkirchen, Chorzow and Zagreb would be nice, please. :drool:

Yeah, that is my dream lineup. When Glasvegas were here in SF in January, I actually asked James if there was a chance they'd open for U2. He said that would be great, but nobody knows yet, which led me to believe they were in negotiations.

They're all huge U2 fans, Rab the guitar player worships Edge.

I just hope Glasvegas opens for more dates than just Dublin, Glasgow and Cardiff... Amsterdam, Gelsenkirchen, Chorzow and Zagreb would be nice, please. :drool:

For stadium rock Muse should be a lot of fun, they are way too full of themselves and artistically not that interesting but they are entertaining. But I want Elbow for Foxboro :sad:

I am very excited about Muse opening! I've really gotten into them in the past couple of years. Better for a stadium than Snow Patrol too, IMO. I saw both bands in 2007...Muse kicked a** while I was very disappointed in Snow Patrol.

I am very excited about Muse opening! I've really gotten into them in the past couple of years. Better for a stadium than Snow Patrol too, IMO. I saw both bands in 2007...Muse kicked a** while I was very disappointed in Snow Patrol.

yep, they make more sense as a opener for a stadium show than Snow Patrol. I agree.

Whatever, I love Snow Patrol. But it sounds like I'll have to go to that Coldplay show in Mansfield to see Elbow.

Back
Top Bottom