When will we get the rumours about the rehearsals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone remember before the vertigo tour, when we got rumours about them doing a "medley", and a solo bit with the edge?, i wonder when we will start hearing things like that again?

why not right now?

i heard in order to re-invent Bullet the Blue Sky for this tour they are going to sing it acapella style

Probably not until June. The LA rehearsals were the week before the start of the Vertigo Tour.

The Vancouver rehearsals were a 1 1/2 week prior to that and the Mexico rehearsals were prior to that. That is when the rumors started. Most of the Mexico ones were complete fabrications though. When the band rehearses at Hanover Quay for the tour it can be heard outside I believe (muffled). So when they start doing that, if they start rehearsals there as usual, there will be fans listening. That is when rumors will start.

The Vancouver rehearsals were a 1 1/2 week prior to that and the Mexico rehearsals were prior to that. That is when the rumors started. Most of the Mexico ones were complete fabrications though. When the band rehearses at Hanover Quay for the tour it can be heard outside I believe (muffled). So when they start doing that, if they start rehearsals there as usual, there will be fans listening. That is when rumors will start.

Oops, I forgot about Mexico and Vacouver :reject: Based on this, I'd guess that rehearsals wouldn't start until May or June.

This time, there will probably be rumors about them playing Lemon and Daddy's Gonna Pay and The Playboy Mansion and Street Missions and J.Swallow and Lady With The Spinning Head and stuff from the Salome bootlegs and Mercy... and we, being wise with experience from the Vertigo Tour, will buy every bit of it.

And the setlist will actually end up resembling U23D very closely.

Rehearsel Beach Clips Perhaps?

This time, there will probably be rumors about them playing Lemon and Daddy's Gonna Pay and The Playboy Mansion and Street Missions and J.Swallow and Lady With The Spinning Head and stuff from the Salome bootlegs and Mercy...

Please. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who hung out behind the studio last night and heard them practicing, in no particular order:

Acrobat
Alex Descends into Hell/Korova One
A Celebration
A Man and a Woman
Heartland
Some Days Are Better Than Others
Viva Davidoff

Thumbs-up!

The band will rehearse at the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein for all of May.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

i heard that they have booked the Camp Nou in Barcelona for 10 days prior to the tour opener.
(maybe that was one of the reasons behind the massive ticket allocation for FC Barcelona members?....)

Back
Top Bottom