What do you think the t-shirts/merchandise will be like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are ugly. Looks like a little kid melted crayons on them. What are they, fifty bucks I bet. I don't want one. Bootleg shirts are always better looking.

I'm liking that track jacket on there, but I don't know if I want to pay $65.00 for it.

i think from looking what was on offer, i would be buying: -

the electricity t-shirt, the u2360 shirt with the claw in the background and tourdates on the back, tour programme, poster,keyring, , im going to be skint! and im going clubbing in london after :lol:

Question for those who have already bought merch: How did you pay for it? Is it creditcard/cash only or can you pay with atm/pin cards too?

Oh man, I swear about half my saved money is gonna go on merch! I LOVE that Loose Electricity one :drool:.

And yes, I'd much rather buy it at the shows than order it from U2.com - 3 months down the line and I'm STILL waiting for my hoodie, after they sent me the wrong thing :grumpy:

Anybody know what the keychains look like? I've gotten into a habit of buying them and using them until the next tour, but if they're the ghastly 360 tour logo, I might have to change it up.

The black shirt on u2.com is actually pretty cool. I already have a NLOTH shirt that should do for the tour, I'll probably pick up other stuff like scrapbook/buttons, etc.

Does anyone know if they had a Women's shirt like a babydoll shirt with the Barcelona date on it or just Mens? I hate the big baggy mens shirts and hoping in Chicago they have a babydoll one with the date.

Anyone feel the track jacket to see if its good quality, soft material? Sometimes the stuff they use to make concert shirts is not the best.

I need the hoodie but the track jacket is looking pretty good too!

Does anyone that went to the Milan shows know if you could use your credit card at the merchandise stand or was it just cash?

Now this is bad, looks like a bootleg:

U2T46727.jpg

yes, its an official shirt!

wow, that is pretty bad.

was hoping for some more with tour dates on the back. (hopefully they'll have more like that for the us tour).

and i want to see what the keyring is!! please be the claw!

I didn't like most of the shirts they were selling and the official merchandise was pretty lame. Some of the shirts looked cool, but didn't have tourdates on the back.

I bought a purple shirt with the tour logo and dates and a Let me in the sound shirt with tour dates. I didn't buy anything else, I didn't see the tourbook, but some guys had posters, I'll try to get one in Berlin or at any of the other shows I'm going to.

Thats the one Klausen that I really want that has managed to elude me. I have the likes of Pink Borgata, DC, Dusseldorf, Toronto Dragons, Kenyon Hall, EV Batman and a bunch of others, but no luck with the one that includes both my favorite bands.

Because it's $400 when you can find one?

I'd be shocked if they didn't take credit cards -- at least in the US. Hell, if a band as small as the Church can take credit cards (which they did), U2 sure should.

Back
Top Bottom