What day/time in the US is the Barcelona show? Where in forum for setlist party?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver/Timothius - ah...memories :love:
That was hilarious. Do you ever hear from him anymore? If so, say hello for me!

Can't believe how many shows you are going to Axver! Can't wait to get these parties started!!! I may have to call in sick on June 30th, LOL (I'm my own boss, hehehee).

No, I haven't heard from Timo since ... late 2006, early 2007? Sometime around then. I miss him. :(

It's only seven gigs total ... I could've done more, but I want a bit of a European holiday too. For a good number of other shows, I know people who are going, so all going according to plan, I'll be able to bring live reports.

It's going to be a bit brutal for us. I was under the impression U2 would take the stage for most European gigs around 9pm. For continental Europe, 9pm = 5am Australian eastern! It's only mildly better for the UK and Ireland, where 9pm = 6am Aussie eastern. :crack:

Thank god I'll actually be IN Europe for most of the tour. But I'll be getting up really fucking early to follow the Barcelona, Churzow, Zagreb, London, Glasgow, and Cardiff gigs from here in Melbourne ...

Jesus, that early???? :crack: I'm not a morning person by any means, and as for following the gigs at work, not with the Stalinists who run my office. Maybe the same pigeons who did the Adelaide set list party can swing by my place with the reports....

No, I haven't heard from Timo since ... late 2006, early 2007? Sometime around then. I miss him. :(

It's only seven gigs total ... I could've done more, but I want a bit of a European holiday too. For a good number of other shows, I know people who are going, so all going according to plan, I'll be able to bring live reports.

Timo :( Maybe the tour might prompt him into action!

So what time / day will it be for US pacific time? It's a day earlier right?

So what time / day will it be for US pacific time? It's a day earlier right?

Nay. TicketBastard says the show starts at 22:00 (I thought it would be 22:30 originally), which is 10:00pm, and thus 3:00pm on the east coast, 2:00pm where I live, 1:00pm mountain time, and noon on the west coast.

I'm off from my full-time job this upcoming week, but my part-time job (which will be over in a few weeks) had me working during the setlist party. Oh noes!!! So I got my manager to take me off that day just so I could be here!!

:hyper: :hyper:

Yep we will. :D

I'm going to close this since the questions have been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom