View From The Seats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any reviews from sitting in the lower tiers side stage yet?
I have 4th row section 140 for Chicago and just curious how far away that will seem. I imagine U2 being little tiny ants. I hope Im wrong and I can see a little more than looking at the screens the whole time.
I am kicking myself for not getting Red Zone tix now, but since Im pregnant, I wasnt sure how it would be and if I would not be able to attend the show for some reason and then not be able to sell them.

Unfortunately many of the Fedex Field 200s level seats are considered "obstructed view" or "limited view", and are among the cheapest for football games. What row are you in?

See this link for what game views are like:
Redskins tickets & seats on eBay - Buyer Beware: Obstructed / Limited View, etc. - EXTREMESKINS.com

Part of the Claw may be obstructed IMO from there. The incline is also fairly flat in that section.

Ah, another Skin fan! I go to ExtremeSkins everyday, one of my favorite message boards.

But thanks for this. I'm in section 236, row 4, so according to ExtremeSkins, my view will not be obstructed by the pillars. Thanks a lot.

For the Phoenix show, I'll be in section 229, which is in the lower-right corner of the opposite end. Supposedly that's actually where the best sightlines are in the whole building, and since I'll be in the corner, I'll be able to see even more.

Can't wait :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom