Vertigo Tour v 360 Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am chilled. Peope have different opinions, yes. But when somebody claims x is better than y – and in dialogue with somebody, who has a contrary opinion, is not able to support this argument in any way or even does not want to go into detail with an answer of any profound kind – fine. But this forum is not only about writing an opinion, but also sharing and discussing it – isn't it? Very adult, I think, by the way. So I am still waiting for answers ...:D

It's an opinion. You don't have to be able to support your opinion with facts in order to hold that opinion. That's why it's an opinion and not a fact.

He likes 360 more than Vertigo, and he owes you absolutely nothing as far as an explanation goes. You're the one claiming he's wrong. Let it go already.

No problem: I am right, you are wrong ...:D

sub·jec·tive ​Pronunciation: \(ˌ)səb-ˈjek-tiv\​Function: adjective ​Date: 15th century

4 a (1) : peculiar to a particular individual : personal <subjective judgments> (2) : modified or affected by personal views, experience, or background <a subjective account of the incident> b : arising from conditions within the brain or sense organs and not directly caused by external stimuli <subjective sensations> c : arising out of or identified by means of one's perception of one's own states and processes

:nerd:

Also, would everyone like to know my exact age for every single U2 tour? That way we can know if my opinion is valid. :)

I am chilled. Peope have different opinions, yes. But when somebody claims x is better than y – and in dialogue with somebody, who has a contrary opinion, is not able to support this argument in any way or even does not want to go into detail with an answer of any profound kind – fine. But this forum is not only about writing an opinion, but also sharing and discussing it – isn't it? Very adult, I think, by the way. So I am still waiting for answers ...:D

But that's the whole point I've been trying to make. What are the direct comparisons? Why the bad logic?

Bullet doesn't become an obscure song because of a snippet, and Vertigo doesn't count as two songs, no matter how many times it's played.

Why are we comparing sales when anyone with high school economics knows you can't compare 2005 with 2009, the economy is different and the industry is different.

So why go to all these stretches in order to basically say you don't like this tour? Don't like the tour, be honest about it and walk on...

It's an opinion. You don't have to be able to support your opinion with facts in order to hold that opinion. That's why it's an opinion and not a fact.
He likes 360 more than Vertigo, and he owes you absolutely nothing as far as an explanation goes. You're the one claiming he's wrong. Let it go already.
@Diemen. Please chill down a bit, okay? I just asked other fans for a simple "Why do you prefer?" – if there is no answer, I am fine, too. The same question, people asked me by the way ...

Try to summarize your point of view to 360, if you do not mind: I still smile about about imagining 5-year-old @Dalton appreciating the message of WAR:wink:

Well like I said, when I see it I'll let you know.

I'm not going to judge the war tour based on some youtube videos, so why would I do it with this tour?

5 year old Dalton listened to a punk rock album War......:lol::applaud::lol:

Did you rocked the Kindergarten with it on your Walkman :lol::wink:

5 year old Dalton listened to a punk rock album War......:lol::applaud::lol:

Did you rocked the Kindergarten with it on your Walkman :lol::wink:

My daughter isn't even 2 and she regularly asks for Raggyiohead and Jewtoo (sorry NSW).

And yes, I thought New Years Day was the coolest thing I'd ever heard. As a matter of fact I still think that. Here's what's really going to blow your mind, U2 were my second favorite band after The Doors.

Well like I said, when I see it I'll let you know.

I'm not going to judge the war tour based on some youtube videos, so why would I do it with this tour?

Fine, because it would be really interesting for me. When do you go?

U2 were my second favorite band after The Doors

yeah well i can fairly remember when i was 5 when i was at a Doors Concert with my Perants, we rocked the House i was glad to be on the shoulders of my Dad to see Jim Morrison:heart::wave::applaud::wink:

:lol::lol::lol:As with somebody, who decided around this time to become a famous rock star – still shouting the tune in his own songs as a snippet on 360 ...

yeah well i can fairly remember when i was 5 when i was at a Doors Concert with my Perants, we rocked the House i was glad to be on the shoulders of my Dad to see Jim Morrison:heart::wave::applaud::wink:

I asked you before and you apparently didn't see it, so I'll ask you again: knock it off with the childish bickering and taunting.

I asked you before and you apparently didn't see it, so I'll ask you again: knock it off with the childish bickering and taunting.

No sence of humor???? Well then join the thread....what do you think of 360 Tour is it better or worse than Vertigo Tour???

No sence of humor???? Well then join the thread....what do you think of 360 Tour is it better or worse than Vertigo Tour???

My sense of humor is fine, it's just that your childish back and forth over the last 4 pages isn't funny. :shrug:

As for the tours, I prefer the more intimate setting of the arena Vertigo shows, but I think U2's playing at a higher level overall on this current tour. I'll have to wait until I see the show from GA to give a more complete opinion - I've only seen it from the seats so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom