Vegas Assist for My Three-Generation U2 Fiesta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWU2Buffs

War Child
Hello all – looking for a little Pre-Sale Code Assist for Tuesday through Thursday – my goals is to bring the 3rd Generation Party to life in Vegas, for the first and probably only time.

I have one pre-sale code from my paid in full U2.com subscription; and hope to find one more U2.com code or Vegas ticket assistance from fellow Blue CrackHeads – i.e. u score, I PayPal u funds cuz you are a good person and thoughtful enough to help with said 3rd Generation Fiesta as highlighted below.
  • Parents – 65 and going strong – play tennis year round, avid bicyclists -- have seen U2 once in San Diego with Grandkids and one sister.
  • Sisters – 43 and 37 – have seen at least one show with each of them starting in 1983 – yep, I am old. Last show Minneapolis in late 2005 – we saw the debut of Crumbs - it is like the Masters golf - “a tradition like no other”
  • Kids – three nephews, 9 to 12 two saw U2 with my parents, their grandparents in San Diego AND three of our own and this would be the first show for them - in Vegas no less!

It is my dream to get the whole crew to the Vegas show – sisters can drive in from San Diego and Reno, we will fly in.

So –
Anyone willing to help with the tickets or pre-sale codes? My sisters can bang on TM if u can lend some pre-sale code love.

Anyone able to offer hints on finding extra pre-sale codes that others in our group can use to bang on TicketMaster this week?

Plz email me at bcwgobuffs@gmail.com if you are willing to help.

PS – if you have moral hesitation here, I did too – but then I thought of Bono saying, “thank Larry’s dad for $500, and by now, you all have probably given us $500 too” – more like $7,000 between tickets, cds, DVDs, box sets, CD singles, t-shirts and blinky lights to name a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom