U2's Third Time in South America 2011 - A Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 days until the show, and I don't think the Santiago show will be televised

but I heard that one of the Argentina shows will

Add:
Ultraviolet - Gone - Mofo - Bad - Stay - No Line On The Horizon - Unknown Caller
Drop:
Beautiful Day - City of Blinding Lights - Walk On - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - I'll Go Crazy (any version) - In A Little While

And please forget MOTD - was already played here. There are at least 20 other songs I'd prefer to hear instead of that one.

If someone related to the band read this:

There's a patent disinterest in Santiago gig, mainly because (I suposse) the OBSCENE prices! tickets are so overpriced that people aren't buying them

Also, why in Chile we've been treated unfairly? I mean, while in Brasil and Argentina all the time shows are being transmited on radio and TV, and band film the concerts, here in Chile there're much more restrictions. Needless to say, we pay the highest tickets in South America by far. Remember 1998 when the prices were so high that you decided to allow TV trasnmition? Why don't allowing again?.

I really hope the band will play the goods and be on fire. Don't want to listen to boring numbers and/or fillers like In a Little While, I'll Go Crazy, Miss Sarajevo (without Pavarotti isn't worth), etc

I attended to the previous 2 Santiago gigs (1998, 2006) and this third time the vibe isn't good, I don't know why but the people aren't as enthusiastic. I think they don't want to be taken for granted. So far all the info is about the "spectacular" stage and lights and sound, but after watching the lame 360º DVD I'm a bit worried about the band's performance

Well, hope I'm wrong. Prove me wrong this Friday!
:heart:

ponkine said:

There's a patent disinterest in Santiago gig, mainly because (I suposse) the OBSCENE prices! tickets are so overpriced that people aren't buying them

Also, why in Chile we've been treated unfairly? I mean, while in Brasil and Argentina all the time shows are being transmited on radio and TV, and band film the concerts, here in Chile there're much more restrictions. Needless to say, we pay the highest tickets in South America by far. Remember 1998 when the prices were so high that you decided to allow TV trasnmition? Why don't allowing again?.

I really hope the band will play the goods and be on fire. Don't want to listen to boring numbers and/or fillers like In a Little While, I'll Go Crazy, Miss Sarajevo (without Pavarotti isn't worth), etc

I attended to the previous 2 Santiago gigs (1998, 2006) and this third time the vibe isn't good, I don't know why but the people aren't as enthusiastic. I think they don't want to be taken for granted. So far all the info is about the "spectacular" stage and lights and sound, but after watching the lame 360º DVD I'm a bit worried about the band's performance

Ponkine, I understand your frustration, but just wait until after you see this insane fucking show live before you judge it.

the vibe is bigger than ever
Twitter is on fire, people asking for tickets
GAs are long gone
The GA line will start around 6 pm THE DAY BEFORE

don't be such a downer, man

people, come have a fucking blast!!! :hyper:

PS: Edge's already on Chile, the rest should be arriving tomorrow (Wednesday)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom