U2 Tour Logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting...

I was looking up old tour logos to see if there are any that really stand out and I ran into this:

428127b.jpg

Notice the coincedences to future tours...

The ellipse and the claw...

Anyways, on a serious note, it's just a tour logo, have you ever seen one that was truly t-shirt worthy?

I could make the Vertigo tour logo in photoshop. it's totally a peace symbol, though. 360 degrees... e.g. world peace.

I do like that they have made it into a peace sign, it's very U2, but I like the = sign concept more. I guess you can't make the crab/claw into an = sign though :hmm:

Come on, it's just a logo, why all the complaining? I like it, not great, but ok, I'd totally buy a t-shirt with that logo. I like the clean and clear looks of it.

But where are the equal signs?

I'm also a huge fan of Four5One. They're the reason why I got into the graphic design biz. Have they done anything for this new album? It didn't seem like it.

I made a new version of the logo myself, but I can't seem to add it on here. Is there a way to post it without having to link it to a previous image already on the web?

This makes me worried... has Bono put away the eyeliner and derby yet? I hope he's not trying on boxing robes... changing the tour name... tour logo..."Pop Pop Pop Music"

Someone sent me a youtube video of Eddie Vedder singing "A Sort of Homecoming"... it was simple and powerful... U2 has a great deal of power, if they choose to use it. Could corporate sponsor work be at hand? Curb the boots... play rock shows. Period.

New sig!

New one is better, but I never really loved the whole 360* thing...we'll see. I am very excited for the tour and te shows though. I wish the tour name/design represented the album a little better. I'll wait and see how it all comes together though, before I judge.

Back
Top Bottom