u2 stole my idea for the stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
me:

http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ed-to-vertigo-stage-137353-9.html#post2832383

ok Kuef, here is my idea. i threw this together in about 2 minutes so it is very rough ;)

vstage2.jpg

this would be the indoor show. as you can see the round stage is directly in the middle of the floor. there is also a catwalk that goes all around the stage that bono could walk around on. this would also allow people to be in a "bomb shelter" type area in between the catwalk and main stage. the main stage could also spin around a couple times douring the show, so it would face everybody at some point.

the could still use the curtains of light during the shows too.

u2:

u2360stage.jpg

:angry:

Target is suing all of you; they will be sued by a consortium of archers who will be in turn sued by Archimedes, the first man to rigidly estimate the value of pi.

Meanwhile, pie is suing pi for copyright infringement.

I heard the classic meat pies wanted to go all-out and sue for all three, but the dessert pies wussed out of that much suing.

ah, but how long has it existed as pi?

maths is probably the worst subject of all time.

It has existed as Pi as soon as Archimedes named it that. Which was... if I remember correctly somewhere 200-300 BC. But the number has been around for WAY longer, perhaps even around 2000 BC, with the Babylonians and Egyptians. They were very advanced in maths.

It has existed as Pi as soon as Archimedes named it that. Which was... if I remember correctly somewhere 200-300 BC. But the number has been around for WAY longer, perhaps even around 2000 BC, with the Babylonians and Egyptians. They were very advanced in maths.

reason #4756 why i dropped Maths as soon as i could.

Back
Top Bottom