U2 Secret GIG in Chicago - March 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn dude U2 is going to be burnt out before they even go on tour :lol:

wheresfluffy-1.jpg

WMMR in Philly is offering a chance to win a trip to go to a private club gig by U2. Wonder what that's about

My 30th birthday is the 13th and I'm off the entire week for spring break, so I'm free to travel. I've been hoping for months that something like this would happen. I have to figure out how to get tickets! :hyper:

Breaking news: U2 just broke into my house via the chimney to play a secret gig in my living room that they didn't bother to tell me about until Edge came down the chimney, playing the chords to "I Believe In Father Christmas". More details to come.

Is Bono okay, or did he get stuck in your chimney? :sad:

He's just singing from inside the chimney. All the dust in there is doing wonders for his voice... not to mention the world-class acoustics that the structure provides!

OMG :hyper:

Edit: I just saw the story on the radio station page.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope I can get tickets.

Ok I just committed doing Letterman and now freakin Good Morning America. I have to work March 10th. I was just in Chicago at the end of January and now U2 is playing a club gig. I'd guess its either Riveria Theatre, Vic Theatre, House of Blues I think has a venue or Aragon Ballroom. Worst comes to worst play in Grant Park for free.

youve got to soot yourself together you've got stuck in a chimney and cant get out of it
dont turn the fire up any higher my chestnuts are roasting and my buts a melting

I was just at the Vic a few weeks ago. That place is really tiny. I hope they'd play somewhere just a little bigger.

Back
Top Bottom