U2 Secret GIG in Chicago - March 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the sound is indeed sub par. bono choosing bullet with butterfly wings. sounds like bono and the boys are getting sloppy promoting 3 concerts on the radio then do it as sloppy interviews- christ i can hear shirley talking over the sp tune.... oh, i guess that is the way it is supposed to be...uggh.

the sound is indeed sub par. bono choosing bullet with butterfly wings. sounds like bono and the boys are getting sloppy promoting 3 concerts on the radio then do it as sloppy interviews- christ i can hear shirley talking over the sp tune.... oh, i guess that is the way it is supposed to be...uggh.

It's unbelievably amateurish - like a college radio station thing...as someone said, for U2 (or really any band tbh), really unacceptable. Heads should roll...

OK, so tonight's broadcast is being handled really terribly. :doh: Also this woman is a terrible interviewer imo.

Never heard of the band that Adam suggested but I just downloaded the song he picked, I love it. :love:

The station I'm listening to is now playing Summer Rain :heart:

Bono said something about hearing music from them next year that is not rock.
Maybe someone else has a more exact quote. Axver?

Indeed I do!

He managed to lead this into a discussion of the band's next album, describing melancholy tendencies as not being exactly rock and roll, but that U2 "have a gentle, more reflective side that you'll hear about next year".

Just keep up with my article, folks: U2 3 Nights Live: Second Night - U2gigs.com :wink:

Back
Top Bottom