U2 Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to everyone who voted. I find it absolutely ridiculous that I have been screwed over by a Coldplay fan and forum in a U2 comp :hmm:

I was fighting the system trying to beat a whole forum, so that's one of the reasons I called out for help...I hoped that the U2 connection and story would appeal to all but maybe I was a bit naive....it's not the end of the world!

There is a Coldplay competition along the same lines in a few weeks, so maybe the forum should approach the Radio station and enter a forum entry, you stand a much better chace if you are backed by thousands!

I know I'm biased but I reckon my story was better too, but then again I didn't even finish 2nd!

Great story - I was 13 then and wasn't allowed to go the Arms Park (I live near there) but my older brother was.. i was gutted. Like you for many of my mates that was their first live experience and they still talk about it to this day as the best gig the ever saw.

Bad luck on the comp - fuck 'em.

Cheers Jim

I live quite a way from Cardiff in Oxfordshire, but myself and my brother-in-law - who I didn't know in 1987 - both went to the Arms Park that day. I have returned for FA Cup finals and International matches since, and it still hold a special place.

Funnily enough, my brother in law returns to the venue on 22nd for the U2 gig, which I couldn't make as it's my daughter's birthday!

Wow....I have WON U2 tickets for Wembley!!! I promise I am not a competition addict, but I did enter a straightforward one and won it - Justice is done :hyper:

Wow....I have WON U2 tickets for Wembley!!! I promise I am not a competition addict, but I did enter a straightforward one and won it - Justice is done :hyper:
Whoah, you would've been lucky if you won the first contest, but losing the first one and just enter another one and then win it makes you the luckiest man in the world haha. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom