U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing I'll be a BOOTS member :|

And I was seriously about to join this past weekend, but other financial obligations took precedent. Fuck.

Oh well, not everything is perfect. This whole system, despite the fact that I may not get GA, is definitely better than the whole Vertigo Tour debacle (even though I *did* get GA then).

I actually went to u2.com and saw that someone was talking shit about the mods here :lol:

1:50AM EDT, 3/10 I finally got the email, so do I win as the very last member of U2.com to receive it?

I still didn't receive an email. But i DO have tickets. So no worries for anyone who didn't receive an email. If you have your presale code, you're fine

It's going to be interesting when they announce the rest of the dates bc I'm counting on going to Raleigh NC, but it's not on the new list and if that's the case, I'll go to ATL, but I'd only get two tickets initially and then wait to use the other 2 for night 2, but I don't know if they'll have a night 2 so what's a boy to do!!!

^ For Milan: Hotel and GA ticket. You can chose the hotel category and how many nights you want to stay before and/or after the show. For Amsterdam, there's a package up with hotel and seats, which are more expensive.

has anyone bought Milano - San Siro exact seating? Is it even possible?

tks a million times! my time comes tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom