U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I had seats, I think I'd also skip the Black Eyed Peas :no:

But the rest of the opening acts I wouldn't skip.

Oh how I wish Muse would open in Europe, though I'll probably see them in November when they're touring here.

Ok. This is probably a dumb question, but I got my tickets today and they say Field 3. That is general admission right? Cause that's what I thought I was purchasing.

Ok. This is probably a dumb question, but I got my tickets today and they say Field 3. That is general admission right? Cause that's what I thought I was purchasing.

Yes, that should be GA.

There are no dumb GA questions, only dumb people who answer the question, "What should I wear in GA?" with flip-flops. :wink:

Mark

First of all, you are speaking about things you dont know anything about. Im sure you havent been to any of the stadiums listed.
The Cowboys stadium, although it has many suits, is also much closer at the top level than the Rose Bowl.
The Rose Bowl is very old and built at a very small slope.
Obviously Cowboys stadium is still being built. Its extremly steep which means the top seats are actually closer to the stage. Its high up there buty almost directly over the first level of seats.

Second, you dont know the scale of the stage. You want intimacy with a stage that is going to dwarf a little 40,000 seat stadium?? The intimacy is being taken care of by the stage.

^Yeah I really wish I had Muse as my opening act too. I :heart: them
Same here. Amsterdam's support acts haven't been announced yet, and I'm secretly still hoping. :wink:

First of all, you are speaking about things you dont know anything about. Im sure you havent been to any of the stadiums listed.
The Cowboys stadium, although it has many suits, is also much closer at the top level than the Rose Bowl.
The Rose Bowl is very old and built at a very small slope.
Obviously Cowboys stadium is still being built. Its extremly steep which means the top seats are actually closer to the stage. Its high up there buty almost directly over the first level of seats.

Second, you dont know the scale of the stage. You want intimacy with a stage that is going to dwarf a little 40,000 seat stadium?? The intimacy is being taken care of by the stage.

Who are you aiming this post at?

i reallly really third that : Muse for amsterdam!

tough i would not be unhappy if Glasvegas or the Kaiser Chiefs came

please dear pope! not the BEP

Will the 360 Tour Have to Do a 360

If the swine flu outbreak get's worse(expert's say it may slow down and go away during summer but flu viruses will change and possibly come back in the fall being more virulient)will the 360 Tour be postponed until this epidemic/pandemic is brought under control?Has the band/management discussed this on their website or press release?

If the swine flu outbreak get's worse(expert's say it may slow down and go away during summer but flu viruses will change and possibly come back in the fall being more virulient)will the 360 Tour be postponed until this epidemic/pandemic is brought under control?Has the band/management discussed this on their website or press release?

Thats all being discussed here

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f304/the-fear-of-a-new-influenza-pandemia-197137.html

but I don't think it will stop them , because that would be a serious financial hit. And U2 is stubborn so they probably won't quit either...They rather perform with those silly things before your mouth , than cancel anything.

:mac: And if they're going to give us trouble I'll be there to throw them over my shoulders and bring them to our castle.

And if not I'll challenge Bono to a dance off!
No fear of losing that! I like men who can't dance:lol:

Haven't been on in a while and am wondering if there's any news--even rumors!--of 2010 show dates yet. I didn't use my pre-sale code for any of the 2009 shows (none were even close to where I live), so I'm wondering if 2010 will go on sale before my code expires. Ah, well.

There will be new presale codes for 2010.

Where did you get that information? The last post that Baja made about that on u2.com was:

That IS a possibility, but if you renew again right now, you will get the SAME code, and it is not usable, if you use it and it takes, the tickets will be canceled

IF, POSSIBLY, MAYBE we give codes for the 2010 leg, it would be announced late 09/early 10, and that decision has not been contemplated yet. So right now, based on the information I have the answer is NO

Baja

Thanks for the info.

I hadn't heard any of that. It sucks, of course, that I paid up to renew and get a code--and got a Horizon code--and couldn't use it because all of the shows are so far from me. I mean, NO shows in OH, Penn, KY, IN, MI, etc.? That's a huge section of the country out of luck.

Oh well, guess that'll learn me!

Back
Top Bottom