U2 360° Tour - General Tour Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now with all the discussion about the (Red) zones here and the news that they're indeed giving all the proceeds to charity, I've seriously started to think about trying for some of these seats, but the problem is, I've already ordered tickets to every concert I want to go to and I don't think I have time or money for any more shows.

Hmm, maybe next year.

Where are you buying your tickets from?

I know that both livenation and ticketmaster are selling them, anyone have any idea where to buy them from? Or does it not matter? Are the fees higher in one of the two places over the other?

^I belive LiveNation is going to re-direct u to Ticketmaster...I'd say just purchase directly from Ticketmaster

General qst. for everyone, if we only buy 2 tickets now, do we know if we can save the other 2 for the 2010 North American Leg or if 2nd dates in the same city are later announced???? Debating about buying 4 then trading for another night, but I want to save my presale code for 2 next year if we don't get another presale code for next year. Any ideas or has this qst been answered on zootopia already?

Are U2 going to come Back to the USA

do u guys think that U2 will come back to the USA - I am wondering because I already have 2 tickets to their first show in Boston and they just announced another the following night. Should I use my code to secure 2 more for the second show or should I wait to use my pre sale and hope they come back. What would u do.

This question has not been answered yet.

It would be nice if they would just answer that bc Live Nation already said they're coming back next summer to NA and I wonder if we'll have to pay another $50 to resubscribe for next year to get another presale code? We'll see .....

what do we know about dates in 2010?

I don't think there has been anything official, but do we have any idea (with some certainty) that this tour will continue into 2010? If so, what are the likely destinations?

I don't think there has been anything official, but do we have any idea (with some certainty) that this tour will continue into 2010? If so, what are the likely destinations?

June-July '10: North America
August-September '10: Europe
Late '10: (tentative) South America

June-July '10: North America
August-September '10: Europe
Late '10: (tentative) South America

Hey Ax. Any specific reason you know of that there is such a long gap between Oct 9 and 25?

Is it that those shows were announced then taken down, and haven't been re-announced?

Seems a huge gap towards the end of the leg

isn't it remarkable how (relatively) difficult it is for U2 to sellout stadiums in Germany? Still plenty of tickets available there, while there are only 2 concerts in the biggest country of Europe...

Hey Ax. Any specific reason you know of that there is such a long gap between Oct 9 and 25?

Is it that those shows were announced then taken down, and haven't been re-announced?

Seems a huge gap towards the end of the leg

Hoping they will be announced after this current sale. :sigh:

So, r BOOTS members getting GA tix so far? I'm getting nervous, thinking it MAY b worth getting the u2.com membership.... cuz Tampa's the only FL show...

I think that 2010 will be busy for me, U2 in North America clashes with the world cup (soccer) in South Africa, I might have an American holiday taking in a couple of U2 shows followed by a couple of beers for the 1am kick offs in a local sports bar.

Boston during PopMart was totally empty and I was the only one there...

Only Chicago people "got it"... what was with the lime they used?

I just saw a ticketmaster map of the Rose Bowl; I bought 4 GA's. I was under the impression it was true 360--meaning they would set up in the center--seems it is the same end stage setup, but that you can see from behind which is usually not the case in a stadium.

All,

I found this awesome site, Seat Data, that has view shots from all sorts of arenas & stadiums in the US. I was looking for an interactive seating map for Soldier Field as I've got cheap seats way up in 433 for the second show and wanted to see what kind of view I was gonna get.

This site rocks!

Check it!

I hope this helps those of you who got seats. :hug:

All,

I found this awesome site, Seat Data, that has view shots from all sorts of arenas & stadiums in the US. I was looking for an interactive seating map for Soldier Field as I've got cheap seats way up in 433 for the second show and wanted to see what kind of view I was gonna get.

This site rocks!

Check it!

I hope this helps those of you who got seats. :hug:

Awesome site! Thanks for linking to it!!

Back
Top Bottom