U2 360 Plane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2's plane in LA

Does anyone know why their plane is parked at LAX right now?
I have pics but can't figure out how to post them.

^^Mmmm, band might be on the way to LA area for rehearsals? I think a few of the boys have houses in the area. Tour starts in 6 weeks!!

^^Mmmm, band might be on the way to LA area for rehearsals? I think a few of the boys have houses in the area. Tour starts in 6 weeks!!

If they're rehearsing early, guess they really want to start strong

Also heard some of them had houses, I think in Malibu. Don't really know.

Or, they're doing maintenance on the plane?

The U2 360 Plane was in Seattle yesterday and today. Looks like Bono flew in for the very PRIVATE Microsoft Ceo Summit here in Seattle today. The news chopper flew over Boeing Field and took pictures of all the Ceo private jets and the U2 plane was amounst them.
:hyper:

I saw the plane this morning at Phoenix Sky Harbor - was flying out and looked down into the private area and saw it just sitting there! Thoughts? Was Bono definitely at the Microsoft Summit? Or maybe some other member of the band using it?

Likely neither of the two options. There was no confirmation of Bono at that summit, and it's likely they just loaned out the plane to someone else.

He wouldn't have been in Seattle and then flying all the way to Munich with a bad back overnight to get surgery there.

Back
Top Bottom