U2 360 Plane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3607-09-2.jpg

Cooll...

Just noticed that they painted black "arms" next to the windows at the front of the plane, almost to make it look as if the plane is wearing shades. Wonder if that is a nod to Bono...

bonocomet, what photo are you referring to? I'm missing something...

The photo I have posted above, it was posted by The Edge on u2's Twitter account, but it has now been removed. (Removed from their account but you can still see it here posted by me) If for some reason they don't want that pic up I'll take it down but I don't know why it was removed.

:shifty: He also removed another photo... it's a very interesting look at a bunch of cd's or some kind of recordings from the shows. :hmm:

U2's plane

Hi, I have searched and can't find anything that will help. :reject:

Any idea the reg/callsign of U2's plane for this tour? One of my freinds who is a spotter :huh: want's to try photograph it when it comes into London this week.

Thanks

Hi, I have searched and can't find anything that will help. :reject:

Any idea the reg/callsign of U2's plane for this tour? One of my freinds who is a spotter :huh: want's to try photograph it when it comes into London this week.

Thanks

That would be F-GMLK.

Just noticed that they painted black "arms" next to the windows at the front of the plane, almost to make it look as if the plane is wearing shades. Wonder if that is a nod to Bono...

My spotter mate on the case already. The "arms" have always been there :wink:

39928.jpg

Again, we're aboard 360 Air. As we walked across the tarmac to the plane there was a Ryanair flight boarding over the way. A few folks stopped on the steps to take photos of the U2 plane.

Quite what they thought watching a bunch of scruffy roadies climb aboard I have no idea. I expect though, they were even more confused watching a complete lack of U2, but instead Coldplay cheerfully climbing the steps. Again, not something I'd have pictured all those years ago when I first walked into the Forum in Kentish Town, London for my first day's work with the band.

:lol:

Now Coldplay are even stealing U2's plane????!!! This just goes too fuckin far :wink:

So my friend got into the (corporate) Jetz programme with Air Canada but didn't manage to get assigned U2 for their N. American leg - she got the Ottawa Senators (NHL Team)

Back
Top Bottom