Turin/Rome Presale/General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
Presale for Rome and Turin shows:
Horizon Group - Tuesday 10AM local
Breathe Group - Tuesday 3PM local
Boots Group - Wednesday 10AM local
Magnificent Group - Wednesday 3PM local
Presale ends - Thursday 3PM local

Link to Presale

TicketOne

Prices
Prato RED ZONE 1 Intero *Ritiro Luogo Evento* € 287,50
Prato RED ZONE 2 Intero *Ritiro Luogo Evento* € 287,50
1 Settore Distinti Est Numerato Intero € 172,50
1 Settore Tribuna Ovest Numerato Intero € 172,50
2 Settore Distinti Est Numerato Intero € 109,25
2 Settore Tribuna Ovest Numerato Intero € 109,25
Curva Nord Laterale Numerata Intero € 109,25
Curva Nord Numerata Intero € 109,25
Prato Non Numerato Intero € 63,25
3 Settore Distinti Est Non Numerato Intero € 34,50
Curva Nord Laterale Non Numerato Intero € 34,50
Curva Nord Non Numerata Intero € 34,50
Curva Sud Non Numerata Intero € 34,50
Curva Sud Ospiti Non Numerata Intero € 34,50

If anyone with a presale code buys two more tickets than they need, could this person please contact me via pn? That would be much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone buying tickets for the Italian shows.

If anyone with a presale code buys two more tickets than they need, could this person please contact me via pn? That would be much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone buying tickets for the Italian shows.

or you can also contact me! (we're going together)

thanks guys! :wave:

Supposedly, midnight December 4th? That might be already, not sure what time it is there right now.

Servers are slammed, of course, but keep trying the English language version of the site (couldn't get through using the Italian version).

Got four GAs ninety minutes after the onsale started.

The final confirmation page is confusing because it asks to you "confirm" the order, but there is no button to do so. I started all over again, but fifteen minutes later, I received an email stating that my order went through... shades of the Zagreb onsale!

Looking to trade them for GAs in:

Horsens
Helsinki
Moscow
Vienna

Please email me at: U2NickB@gmail.com

mhh I got 2 GA's after 40min. I'm tired as hell, but anyway, I didn't expected that I had the time to buy some tickets in the general sale.

Tons of tickets still available. Will be really interesting to see, whether there will be any double night at all – with ticket prices that high and over the top IMO ...

probably no second shows, they need to get out and play egypt, israel, south africa, asias, etc hit some other places other than just europe and america. they have the potential to make this true "world tour" live nation needs to quit lolly gaggin around and make it more interesting.

hard to believ there will be any 2nd show...thousands of tickets still available.
And in almost ervery category.

Weird, I expected a run on tickets in Italy.

well, I think italians take it easy. they'll buy their tix 2 months before the gig.

Looks like we're going to Roma :)

Thanks, Anna. :bow:

I just went to ticketone, looks like no tickets are available right now in any of the categories.

well, I think italians take it easy. they'll buy their tix 2 months before the gig.

Well, I think that these ticket prices are too high for many fans, especially younger ones. Italy is in economical crisis, too ... By the way, Rome is available in any category (except GA) ...

GA and cheap seats are gone, right now the more expensive seats are available again, just as I expected, I knew it wouldn't sell out quickly. Good for the fans who still want to get tickets. GA prices are fine, seat prices are a little high.

Well, I think that these ticket prices are too high for many fans, especially younger ones. Italy is in economical crisis, too ... By the way, Rome is available in any category (except GA) ...

well for me it was the cheapest GA ticket I've bought so far. and yes, italy is in a crisis, but we'll see. it's gonna be great anyway.

GA and cheap seats are gone, right now the more expensive seats are available again, just as I expected, I knew it wouldn't sell out quickly. Good for the fans who still want to get tickets. GA prices are fine, seat prices are a little high.

If they remain unsold LN will probably end up reducing the prices a month or so before the show (depending how many are unsold). For Madonna this year they cut prices for shows in the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and possibly others presumably to avoid banks of empty seats (I think one of the shows in Spain they lowered them down under $30). For the O2 (UK) tickets that were initially priced at £110 were on sale for £60 a couple of weeks before the show off ticketmaster.

If they remain unsold LN will probably end up reducing the prices a month or so before the show (depending how many are unsold). For Madonna this year they cut prices for shows in the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany and possibly others presumably to avoid banks of empty seats
They shouldn't be allowed to do that. It's not fair for people who paid the full amount (including a u2.com membership)

(I think one of the shows in Spain they lowered them down under $30).
That has to be the Sevilla show. And in spite of those ticket drops, it never sold out. [47,712/59,258 (82%)] Also the Bruce Springsteen show in Sevilla never sold out [24,030/36,724 (68%)]. Wondering what U2 will do there...

They shouldn't be allowed to do that. It's not fair for people who paid the full amount (including a u2.com membership)

That has to be the Sevilla show. And in spite of those ticket drops, it never sold out. [47,712/59,258 (82%)] Also the Bruce Springsteen show in Sevilla never sold out [24,030/36,724 (68%)]. Wondering what U2 will do there...

I'm not 100% sure but I think also for this year's u2360 Berlin show the highest priced tickets were sold before the gig at the official ticket offices for discounted prices...

I believe it was Zaragoza that saw the really low prices. Fair or not this is Live Nation we are talking about, they do not care less about the people who buy the tickets. Prime example was the cancelling of 2 dates on the Madonna tour (due to awful ticket sales), not even bothering to apologise to the affected fans and passing it off as "logisitical reasons" (the "logistical reason" being under 5,000 tickets sold for the 2nd night in Manchester and a shade over 10,000 sold for a stadium in Hamburg).

The 2nd leg sales of U2 so far seem to have done pretty well compared to Madonna's 2nd run.

Has anyone received Rome Tix

Im in the US and I'm wondering if anyone received their Rome tix? Thanks

Update: ticketone.it sent emails saying the tickets were sent out on the 13th, and included a DHL tracking number

thanks

I got my tracking number today. I guess I missed the part where they said when the tix would be mailed.

A friend of mine, she`s from Rome, has already got her tickets and now , we hope for an announcing of a second show there. I`m very hopefull, that an announcing for that take place at the late spring and in advance of this case, I`ve booked my B&B in Rome until Sunday, maybe connect with a sightseeing at Rome. But I hope for a second and finally Europe show there.

A friend of mine, she`s from Rome, has already got her tickets and now , we hope for an announcing of a second show there. I`m very hopefull, that an announcing for that take place at the late spring and in advance of this case, I`ve booked my B&B in Rome until Sunday, maybe connect with a sightseeing at Rome. But I hope for a second and finally Europe show there.

I'm guessing with tickets still readily available the chances for a 2nd night in Rome are very slim. But we can hope :lol:

I'm in the USA and was wondering if buying from Ticketone.it has a reliable shipping service?
Just wanting to avoid a ticketing nightmare like I had in 2009.

I'm in the USA and was wondering if buying from Ticketone.it has a reliable shipping service?
Just wanting to avoid a ticketing nightmare like I had in 2009.

Yes, they ship their tickets to the USA with DHL, including tracking.

Cool, thanks for that. I just got tracking notification. The thing that threw me off was how you are to post your addresses in their boxes online. The Italian addressing is different than ours in the USA. Fingers crossed that they use the USA style of addressing.
Last year, my tickets to a Paris show were lost (front row of the side section). They refused to refund me but they did offer to reprint them at the stadium...the day of the show they send me an email. The day of the show...and I had been pleading for months and days prior. I had already purchased other tickets by then after nearly ruining our trip stressing out and running up $100 in cell phone bills calling every day. Nightmare! I hope to avoid that this time.

Update - What a fine transaction. Shipping only took a few days and I'm holding the tickets in hand to Rome's show. Ticketone.it provided a tracking number also. Something Ticketnet.fr and Livenation.fr DID NOT do last year - hence me losing tickets in transit and no help from the ticket sellers. Almost turned me off from buying officially.

Back
Top Bottom