Tour pics of you in other people's pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonozsme.jpg

I'm on the inside of Bono's left leg with my arm up in the air :lol:

:lol: That's awesome. You're having a :rockon: moment!

I dont remember now if I went to the first or second night, but it was Nov. 9th. I was in the very back of the ellipse at the tip. Where were you?

Here are my pics:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f278/oakland-11-9-ellipse-pictures-145928.html

I was there on the 9th just outside of the ellipse at the tip, with a tall guy in front of me so... it's hard to tell 'cause I looked a LOT different 5 years ago (40 lbs heavier) but I was still short so... I'm thinkin' this might be me

meandbono2.jpg

I'll look at my pics and see if I can see you!

Cool! I cant believe how many interference people were probably there that I didnt meet lol. :grumpy:

Here are a few shots I got from our rear stage seats during NY 11.22.05 - I know Headache was at this show (I saw him in the lobby, on the way to our seats :up: ), u2bonogirl & her husband Tim were there - although I didn't know that until afterwards - and satchelg, another lady who was/is a member here was there with her husband. She was able to ID herself in one of these shots when I first posted them. Anybody else recognize themselves?
29428U2_at_the_Garden_014.jpg

29428U2_at_the_Garden_015.jpg

Here are a few shots I got from our rear stage seats during NY 11.22.05 - I know Headache was at this show (I saw him in the lobby, on the way to our seats :up: ), u2bonogirl & her husband Tim were there - although I didn't know that until afterwards - and satchelg, another lady who was/is a member here was there with her husband. She was able to ID herself in one of these shots when I first posted them. Anybody else recognize themselves?
29428U2_at_the_Garden_014.jpg

29428U2_at_the_Garden_015.jpg

oh my gawd!!! look at that poor little kid peeping over the rail! someone should call the NSPCC!!! roflmfao :lmao:

Croke Park 2005

Does anyone have any up front shots of 25th and 27th July 2005. I am sure I am in someones photos for SYCMIOYO and LAPOE as we were at the front on Bono's target...

Pleease?

I'm sitting in the luxury boxes with U2Girl1978; BAW and Mrs. Edge were on the rail right next to "B.O. smelly" Elvis....

PS - Julie and I in the darkness but we're there!!!

After escaping the camera for four tours, I found out various people finally got me several times during Vertigo...

Really bad hair photo of me before Vertigo San Jose 1, Bono had to take a second out from the meet and greet to talk to his son (can't see John here, so don't worry):

SanJoseBonoMe2sm.jpg

Me right behind the VIP section at Vertigo MSG October 7 (Liam Neeson is the guy in the blue cap, Denis Leary is talking to Gina Gershon next to Neeson, and, by coincidence, Headache in a Suitcase is sitting right next to me on the right):

MSGVertigo10-7-05.jpg

Me doing the ONE sign thing at Boston Vertigo December 5...

BosVertigo12-5-05a.jpg

Adam teasing me at the same Boston show!

BosVertigo12-5-05c.jpg

And more teasing! :D

BosVertigo12-5-05b.jpg

So I missed meeting the infamous BAW's by one night? :grumpy:

We were there both nights...night #1 we had just gotten to town and we walked the freezing GA line...that's where I went down the row of people, meeting a lot, many we had met in Toronto..; so chances are I probably walked right by...you know how it is, some folks say they wanna meet but when they see me, they get quiet...I'm old and bald...:lol:

BAW and Mrs. Edge were in line by 4 a.m. the next morning....not me...I had tickets in the Team Suites with Jules...the girls were on the outer edge of the ellipse...

Come to Raleigh, we're gonna GA that one..

Detroit, October 24, 2005

l_c1359d0fbb412d9fc2b089d73bdffe15.jpg

First row outside the elipse, starting with the man in the sweater vest looking at the phone and heading towards Bono...Zoney, Schmeg, Kariann, ARW. I know we have more Interferencers in this one!

I'm sitting in the luxury boxes with U2Girl1978; BAW and Mrs. Edge were on the rail right next to "B.O. smelly" Elvis....

PS - Julie and I in the darkness but we're there!!!

I remember being right behind and meeting BAW and Mrs. Edge in the line to get in!

We were there both nights...night #1 we had just gotten to town and we walked the freezing GA line...that's where I went down the row of people, meeting a lot, many we had met in Toronto..; so chances are I probably walked right by...you know how it is, some folks say they wanna meet but when they see me, they get quiet...I'm old and bald...:lol:

BAW and Mrs. Edge were in line by 4 a.m. the next morning....not me...I had tickets in the Team Suites with Jules...the girls were on the outer edge of the ellipse...

Come to Raleigh, we're gonna GA that one..

I probably just missed you. I remember meeting a few interference people at North Station shortly before we all got back in line.

No Raleigh for me. But mom and I may be hitting Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom