Tour pics of you in other people's pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw that pic last night - we're probably outside the photo to the right of it. I have a picture that I think trevster took of Maddy & I with Liesje & GotPhilk

71032336_edc2782ddd.jpg

I recognized my hat. :lol:

5c6001fd.jpg

I'm in this picture and I look like a mean, fat cow! WOW!

Miroslava is in the picture taking a picture.

Daryl is flashing the peace signs!
Are you the one scowling? :lol:

Hawaii :love:
I don't think I'll be able to resist if they ever play there again.

Great thread! :lol::up:

Both of the following pics were taken by someone who was like me outside U2s hotel in Copenhagen July 2005. In the first pic you can just see my red hair at the right hand corner of the photo has Bono is signing my book...

Hotel4Bonob.jpg

Again the back of my head (the red headed girl!) on the right waiting for Edge to come and sign my book, which he did! :D

Hotel2Edge.jpg

I don't know if I was scowling but you sleep outside in a pen and see how you feel.

I was caught at a bad moment!
Understandable. I got there at 5am, and that was bad enough. It was worth it, though.

ahh! This thread is so cool! Its amazing how everyone is connected like this, and how people spot each other in other pics. I dont have any of pics of me at a U2 show (I dont think?), but Im having a good time seeing all this.

We'll have to continue this for 360! :sexywink:

:yes:

(I don't post here too often, but that's not gonna stop me...)

Lies, I've got to thank you for posting those caps from the Vertigo DVD. I have a couple additions. :)

mevideo.jpg

meagain.jpg

I gotta say, Lies, I'm a little confused - did your shirt go from brown to white between those two frames? Or am I looking at the wrong hand in the first picture? :hmm:

edgeandadamandme.jpg

I just wish I could get the videos to upload, but my connection isn't cooperating right now. But the first two are Beautiful Day obviously (5/9), while the bottom one is Electric Co (9/21). Gotta say, I love the guy in white next to Adam's left leg. :rockon:

I don't have any of the floor from other 6 shows I went to, due to my HD crashing, but I have these from the last show in Boston 2005 before they went to Europe. Any one here see themself??

PICT0054a.jpg

PICT0055.jpg

PICT0058.jpg

RichBono.jpg

From Boston, May 26, 2005. I'm in the brown shirt -- you can probably tell who's in the SUV :)

Not exactly a great pic, and we all got rained on waiting for the band to arrive. Well worth it though!

cool thread

:bono::bono:
I love the look on Bono's face

Im enjoying this thread very much! I envy all of you who have gotten so close!! :applaud:

I just had to comment on how GREAT Bono looks in these shots. :combust: I have to admit, I miss his hair! :bono:

Great thread! :up: Here's me at Auckland II, 25.11.06. I wish I could find more! I was barrier on the left-hand walkway - this pic kind makes me look further away than I was!

crowdme2.jpg

If anybody here was in the Las Vegas Vertigo Tour (1st night) right on the rail outside the circle dead center then maybe you would appear on some pics I took. I'll post it later :) .

I have a bootleg DVD of the second Vegas Vertigo show, and I can see the back of my head in the Ellipse once or twice.

Ah, memories.

Back
Top Bottom