Tour pics of you in other people's pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2624_174004995007_637245007_6351005_5752921_n.jpg

OK this is the closest I can get so far, Toronto May 24th 2001! Probably standing just outside of this pic.

I don't think I will ever see myself in a pic, I was too far to the right :sad:

consolation price: I did see myself in a news report the next day, as the camera zoomed towards Bono :wink:

This one cracks me up, the girl on the left with the blonde curls. She's SO EXCITED!

sicy_bono_012.jpg

:rockon:
lol, both girls on the left look like they're going to have aneurysms.

I've got a bunch, I've just got to dig them up.

Back me 'ead on the left in Buffalo
U2Buffalo.jpg

Oh hai
DSC00333.jpg

Those would be my grabby-hands to the right of Adam's legs
posseadamomg.jpg

Sing your heart out.. lol :reject:
bonopossesinging.jpg

Watching Mike go up for Wild Horses
bonomikeposse.jpg

Me and Babydoll
plebans.jpg

Soo close
bonohonolulu12-9-06.jpg

CAN YOU SPOT THE BLACK GUY WITH THE BALD HEAD?

That's me meeting Edge in NY.

n512545446_236930_4045.jpg

December 9th in Buffalo. This is fun. Can you spot the bald black guy to the far right of the picture wearing a green popmart shirt?

n512545446_460018_1649.jpg

Final Elevation show in Miami. I fly from Toronto to Miami with gvox. I come home and read the internet news about the tour wrapping up in Miami. Here is one of the pictures in the article written by Reuters. That's my hand and my sign! :love:
n512545446_417339_6698.jpg

I was in a few of JC's pics from the Liberty Medal when we met Bono afterwards.

What's really funny is bootleg dvds - there's one or two where I can see my arms in the front row. :lol:

In the bootleg of the first show of the Vertigo tour you can see the security guy's flashlight leading me out of the crowd after pulling me over the rail because I was being crushed half to death.

What you can't see are my tears :sad:

Heres my few pics

Chicago front row ellipse.
chicagomeinaud-1.jpg

Chicago Vertigo (nearly meeting Edge ) he didn't come over our side. Blue jeans and shirt. Theres another version of this i have seen but can't seem to find.
edge_jemchi-1.jpg

Boston Vertigo - I was squished in as someone had shoved themselves onto the rail. :mad: Still enjoyed the concert though.
meandbonoinboston-2-1.jpg

Not U2 tour but its Bono at Live 8 Edinburgh.
meandbatlive8-2-1.jpg

People seemed to catch me in kind of awe apart from the Edinburgh one, i think i was laughing at something Bono said/did. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom