TicketFast tickets in Field/G.A.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pudgie_child

War Child
I purchased Field/G.A. tickets this past week to the Oakland show next June, and the Ticketmaster rep on the phone let me purchase them with the TicketFast (print-at-home) option. However, when I brought up similar Field/G.A. tickets on-line, TicketFast was not an option, so I am concerned that the Ticketmaster rep on the phone may have made an error.

My question: did anyone have problems in 2009 entering the field/G.A. area with TicketFast tickets?

I had ticketfast GA tickets during Vertigo without any problem, but I didn't think that for 360 they had allowed that option, at least I was never offered that option for any of the GA ticket I purchased.

I used TicketFast GA tickets for the Dublin shows and in Chorzow last year.

No problem in Dublin, but the scanner wouldn't work for my Chorzow printouts. The idiot tickettaker refused to punch in the serial numbers manually, so we lost five valuable minutes at the gate while hundreds of fans who arrived hours after we did rushed past us.

Make sure you use a high quality laser printer to print out your tickets, and make sure the bar code area doesn't smudge or get bent.

I've heard that you can trade in your Ticketfast ticket for a hard ticket, though I've never done it myself. Maybe email Ticketmaster and see what their policy is.

I used ticketfast for one Dublin and one Amsterdam show. Worked fine. I even traded my amsterdam GA with a forum member here on the day itself as we both had the entrance the other wanted. :up:

I agree with the above poster to make sure you print in high quality. I kept them in a folder inbetween a few sheets of paper to make sure they wouldn't damage.

Back
Top Bottom