Thinking of seeing U2 in Europe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Never been to Europe (well Ireland), but I mean London, paris...

Think a good excuse to please my wife and me is to maybe catch U2 on a gig over seas... I can only imagine being amazing....

Not sure I can wait until Fall to see them... I want to see them NOW.

I may be in Prague this summer, so if they come near the CR I'll try and go, but if not I'll catch them back here in the fall.

Never been to Europe (well Ireland), but I mean London, paris...

Think a good excuse to please my wife and me is to maybe catch U2 on a gig over seas... I can only imagine being amazing....

Not sure I can wait until Fall to see them... I want to see them NOW.

If you do come to London, DON'T stay in London, unless you get exceptionally priced hotels. If they Play Wembley, you are better off staying at a hotel somewhere a bit further out on the Tube line.

Just a tip :flirt:

I may be in Prague this summer, so if they come near the CR I'll try and go, but if not I'll catch them back here in the fall.

They are finding stadium in Prague which'd be big enough. They're going to be either in Prague or Budapest.

Does anyone think it might be easier to buy tickets for a gig in Prague or another European city and fly over cheap rather than to get UK tickets? Just wondering...:hmm: How does their mad rush for tickets compare to the UK??

If you do come to London, DON'T stay in London, unless you get exceptionally priced hotels. If they Play Wembley, you are better off staying at a hotel somewhere a bit further out on the Tube line.

Just a tip :flirt:

Thanks for the tip. Dublin is gonna be expensive enough already, I really need to watch my budget if I want to stay in Ireland for a couple of days longer!

They are finding stadium in Prague which'd be big enough. They're going to be either in Prague or Budapest.

:dance: :hyper: Now I just got to hope I can afford tickets while I'm there. Although Wembley would be beyond awesome, or Croke Park for that matter.

Does anyone think it might be easier to buy tickets for a gig in Prague or another European city and fly over cheap rather than to get UK tickets? Just wondering...:hmm: How does their mad rush for tickets compare to the UK??

All Europe sold out very quickly, except for perhaps Poland which I remember didn't sell out of the first day.

I don't see them coming to Heidiland this year ... sooooo question:
How do you get tickets for concerts in France, Italy or Germany ? Does anyone know if we have a chance from abroad at FNAC or something like that ?

Back
Top Bottom