The Pit: Front or Back?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always make up my mind at the last minute. It also has to do with where I am in the line too.

Ya that makes sense. If you have a really low number and have a chance at front rail then it makes sense to try for that.

I know we've talked about this till we're blue in the face, but I don't know if I've told you (other people have though) that a downside of the front rail is that it's pretty hard to see them all. Like I told you, I was towards Adam's side, so not only did I hardly see Larry, Edge was kinda scarce too :slant: But...being that close :drool:

I don't personally give a flying whatsit about the screen...I see it as being there so everyone can see what's going on onstage. But if you're standing a few feet from the stage, you don't need it. And from the front rail, you literally almost fall on your back trying to look up at the screen :lol:

:lol: Ya I think we've talked about this a million times.
I don't care about the screen either. I know that sounds bad but really I'm there to see the band up close. I've already had seats and saw the whole spectacle of the claw and that was amazing! Now it's my turn to see the boys up close :drool:

Obviously for Toronto and Montreal we're gonna try for as close as possible, like in the center. To be part of "The Clump" in the center remember :wink:

Back
Top Bottom