The CLAW Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one else gets the attacks thrown at them on the scale I do.

You should get out more to other parts of the forum. It might make you feel better when you realize you're not necessarily at the top of that particular totem pole. ;)

I like this new overhead picture. It makes me feel all funny inside.

i'm taking this from the previous thread:

Originally Posted by MikeyJB
Hey, get yourself some Sennheiser in-ear earphones, got a pair last week and I'm loving them - its like the rhythm section is right inside your head. I can't believe I put up with the crappy Ipod earphones for so long.
Irishteen: I have two Sennheiser headphones, I'd never be caught dead with Ipod earphones or an Ipod
if you have an ipod and are using those crappy white earbuds, you are doing yourself a disservice.

not to go all kobe>lebron, but i have been using *Shure SCL4s* for 3 years (going back to when they were called E4Cs). I have had them replaced for free 3 times when the wire-coating starts to wear from running the cord over my ear. at this point, it would take a lot for me to give up my shure's.

if you have the extra cash, definitely spring for some good (in-ear) headphones.

-dan

How about them Pens? We'll get it next year for sure. You didn't miss much. A stage shot from the air, taken before most of it was up. It's pretty cool though. They'll probably start takiong it down tomorrow or the text day

SMB

sid the kid does it yeah

i saw some inappropriate behaviour earlier in the thread, so i hope we are on track again

i will assume the odd behaviour is caused by friday night drinking

I'd like to see a helicopter shot of the stage now that it's nearly complete.

You should get out more to other parts of the forum. It might make you feel better when you realize you're not necessarily at the top of that particular totem pole. ;)

I like this new overhead picture. It makes me feel all funny inside.

Like when you'd climb the rope in gym class?

Yeah, I'm there.

I think if I was in Barcelona, I'd just run up to the Claw and hug it's leg.

Mark

Somebody's got to get an aerial shot of that thing completed. Think it looks big in Camp Nou? Check it out at Sam Boyd:

Sam_Boyd_Stadium-claw.jpg

I just hope that sucker is cooked and served with drawn butter so we can all nibble on the legs while watching the show. Maybe give everyone an authorized Bonobib.

Does anyone state for me where exactly Camp Nou is located? I'd like to Googleearth this like we did last time with the Aussie Vertigo shows!

WOW.....its a big old stage! And thats not even taking the sheer vastness of the Nou Camp Stadium!
Was reading this morn that the stage is TWICE the height of the previous highest stage ever.

One issue i have tho, why didnt they just stick the stage bang slap in the middle of the pitch....rather than to one end? If they did it that way....more of the crowd would get a better view. It seems mad not to do that with the stage design being how it is

One issue i have tho, why didnt they just stick the stage bang slap in the middle of the pitch....rather than to one end? If they did it that way....more of the crowd would get a better view. It seems mad not to do that with the stage design being how it is

Yeah, that's what I'm also wondering. I know the stage will be centered in Milan and, I think, Dublin, but there have to be some logistical issues in other stadiums so they cannot put the stage in the center, otherwise I'm sure they would have done it. Would be interesting to know the real reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom