The CLAW - Part. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool now it stands fully erect

4706c.gif

4706b.gif

NICE BONOR!!!

Does it have aircraft warning lights on top of it?

Mark

what do we think about the legs? how will they get that weird material on and what will it be made of? will lights be installed in them? more orange?

exciting exciting

(and can we please enforce a SPOILER rule (IE
omgzlooksatthisthign!

for photos? So that people like myself won't have to see them as we enter the thread (which I can't come away from? ):)sad:)

we should simply add SPOILER to the thread title, it's probably too much fuss to add the spoiler to all photos and news of stage materials used. Maybe we should reconsider when U2.com cautions their readers.

:reject:

Edge said on the late, late show that he has seen pictures & videos of the claw being built in Belgium on the internet. Maybe he is even looking at this thread!

I betcha they are watching us over here. How else would they know about the Claw etc.:bonocrab:

oh Edge i hope you like my avi. I love it anyway.

Was just watching a video from Belgian news on youtube and they mentioned the screen will move up and down. I wonder if that pillar will move. They could even stand in the middle of the stage and have the screen surround them, then the screen would rise up over their heads to reveal the band.

Well thats cool. Where did you see that image? I mean it has to be THE Claw right? I don't see any material covering the upper portions of the legs is all. Could this be some sort of "pitch" rendering, used in discussing concepts only (hence making it an older picture), or is this a new rendering?
cheers,

Just doing some thinking today and contemplating the comments by the designers that this show can't be played in fields, baseball stadiums, festivals, etc. The Claw was only designed for stadiums with upper tiers.

Hm...I got to thinking :hmm:

My theory is that the show's designers want to showcase effects JUST for the upper decks, as if to give them a bonus for having to sit further away from the action. We have been talking about "images" projected on the sides of the claw's cloth paneling, but what about any sort of curtain on TOP of the stage and the claw's legs...

Any chance we might see something like this?

Isn't the show is NICE, France basically a field with a couple bleachers around the perimeter?

Isn't the show is NICE, France basically a field with a couple bleachers around the perimeter?
It is, that's why I go to barcelona seats first :D
29 days !

The idea of having a projection on the bottom of the claw's upper part for the close GA section sounds good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom