SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Carry on!

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet)
8. In A Little While

Angel was electric.

In a Little While! Decent song, but unnecessary addition... although I look forward to hearing Bono's falsetto in action in it.

Since it got buried very quickly in the other thread:

I hope the mods and admins are ready for tomorrow. I vividly remember opening night of the Vertigo Tour as being the single most insane, busy, and of out control night on Interference of the entire album/tour cycle.

Every single regular was in the setlist party thread to see what the opening night set was, and that's a ton of traffic in and of itself, but the truly insane part was after the show as over, when everybody was waiting for the 1/2/3 people who had been at the show and recorded it to upload it, and then there were a million 'Can you pls e-mail the show to me here is my address thx' threads started, all of them locked quickly with a message telling the thread starters to look in the thread or two designated for exchanging e-mail addresses, web links, etc, in order to get the show circulated.

And then after that, once people started getting the show and listening to it, endless discussion threads about how the handful of songs they hadn't played in a looooong time sounded(An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart, The Electric Co., Zoo Station last time, will likely be The Unforgettable Fire, Drowning Man, Ultraviolet(Light My Way), hopefully some more this time), how the new songs songs sounded, how the classics sounded(any variation to the way they're playing them, etc), how bono's voice sounds, how the snippets work, etc etc etc.

Should be fun :)

LoveTownTourist and ZooTVTourist said that they were going to get audio to us of tonight's performance, but I don't think they meant live.

i was hoping to get audio of tomorrow's show yesterday

-dan

Yeah, In A Little While is the shit. I'll be mucho contento if they bring that song to the North American leg.

6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel Of Harlem / Man In The Mirror (snippet)
8. In A Little While

^^Kind of a little U2 gospel/soul section in the set.

Unknown Caller? What about DM and MW? They seem to be deviating from Saturday's set! Sick bastards, giving us something to be truly excited for (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom