SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was answering ouizy's question...but I could've sworn one of the other mods answered it before that in the other direction(i.e. saying that the setlist parties would be here in the general tour discussion forum), but now I can't find that post at all. Either I'm imagining things or the post was removed. :wink:

you weren't imaging it was Nuetral who posted....

but the set list thread is the place since it was all the last time

They've completely forgotten about an entire decade of their career. Old age, I guess. And all the jelly donuts.

:lol: Maybe.
Not only the fact that's an entrire decade, but is arguably their best decade that's being forgotten. (No problem about this to me since I love the other two as well, there is amzing songs in all of them.) But I can see some serious bitching about this in the near future. :hmm::hmm:

But isn't dress rehearsal normally the very same show as the actual show? They have to test out everything. So I'm pretty sure they'll play the same set tomorrow. Different set for 2 July. Patience is a virtue.

from what i remember, the rehearsal/1st show for Vertigo were slightly different.

But isn't dress rehearsal normally the very same show as the actual show? They have to test out everything. So I'm pretty sure they'll play the same set tomorrow. Different set for 2 July. Patience is a virtue.

you are right about the testing and everything but things change sometimes. DM will be there tomorrow. 100% sure :wink:

No. The Vertigo Tour dress rehearsal wasn't identical to opening night:

Dress Rehearsal Setlist:

COBL
Electric Co
ACD/ITH
BD
MD
Sometimes
LAPOE
Elevation
Stuck
Yahweh
Bullet
RTSS
Zoo Station
The Fly
Vertigo
Pride
Streets
One
ABOY

Opening Night Setlist:

COBL
Vertigo
Electric Co
ACD-ITH
BD
NYD
MD
Sometimes
LAPOE
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation
Pride
Streets
One
ABOY
Yahweh

i'm actually disappointed that it's not lottery, since i don't plan on showing up to the stadium until 5-6pm.

Goddamn, this is frustrating. Sorry to drop the end of the set, everybody.

Y'know... now that I'm thinking about it should be WOWY>UV>MOS... UV seems to 'connect' with MOS. :hmm:

She was answering ouizy's question...but I could've sworn one of the other mods answered it before that in the other direction(i.e. saying that the setlist parties would be here in the general tour discussion forum), but now I can't find that post at all. Either I'm imagining things or the post was removed. :wink:

It was a bit of mis-communication.

You seem to be really concerned with the mods today. We've got it under control, thanks. :wink:

Ah, thank god, and Matt's back too.

So I'll second the UV confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom