SPOILERS - Rehearsals at Camp Nou, Part IV - SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if they had the crew wear masks

And the ushers, and parking lot attendants, peanut sales people -- that would be cool.

Worst idea EVER -- I swear, if a non-U2 fan gives me crap about the dumb mask I'm gonna just say "Bono being Bono" -- can we please get a new smily deal inspired by the mask that suggests vomit.

Ugggg!

-- can we please get a new smily deal inspired by the mask that suggests vomit.
Ugggg!
Hmm...it could happen. It should happen, in fact. I might be wrong, but I think the "bonodrum" smilie (AKA this little guy: :bonodrum:) was based on the Vertigo performances of LAPOE, so tour-based smilies aren't a new thing. Mods, you have your assignment. :wink:

"estan todos dentro, haciendo pruebas.acaban de probar mysterious ways en acustico."
acustic misterious ways!

That... umm... what? That can't be true. That's like acoustic BTBS or Elevation or UTEOTW. It just... can't work. That song is based so much on Edge's amazing guitar tone... what?

I'm trying to figure out if I've just woken up, or if I'm still asleep and having a fucking weird dream about Aung San Suu Kyi masks.

I'm trying to figure out if I've just woken up, or if I'm still asleep and having a fucking weird dream about Aung San Suu Kyi masks.

I find myself wishing I was a figure of Axver's imagination.

EDIT: Is that African percussion near the end of Magnificent?

Oh no, please not this A f r i c a crap again! :doh:

I never ever want to hear Africa again at a U2 concert. Duh.

And the ushers, and parking lot attendants, peanut sales people -- that would be cool.

Worst idea EVER -- I swear, if a non-U2 fan gives me crap about the dumb mask I'm gonna just say "Bono being Bono" -- can we please get a new smily deal inspired by the mask that suggests vomit.

Ugggg!

Um, yes, because it's soooo obvious that was Bono's idea.

For all we know, Larry could have come up with that.

Or maybe it was just the decision of someone at u2.com and the band doesn't even know about it.

Maybe the band is having a "fuck with Interference Friday" by posting the mask thing on their website and playing an acoustic version of MW, even though they have no intention of doing so on Monday/Tuesday.

why do they want us all to wear clay aiken masks?

Actually, I thought it was Macaulay Culkin at first (with dark hair).

Maybe a cross between Aiken and Culkin?

I'm sure she's a beautiful lady and I am devastated by her plight and the thought of such injustice and backwards thinking in the world; however, I question the idea of wearing paper masks to honor her.

Is it day yet and this was all a bad dream about masks during a concert?
is there a rehearsel setlist yet??

I keep seeing this and I keep thinking "it's a prank, Ax; it's got to be a prank".

Um, yes, because it's soooo obvious that was Bono's idea.

For all we know, Larry could have come up with that.

Or maybe it was just the decision of someone at u2.com and the band doesn't even know about it.

yeah, and "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" :|

Is it day yet and this was all a bad dream about masks during a concert?
is there a rehearsel setlist yet??

not yet, I think. I'm checking out eastlink.com forum. they're talking about an acoustic version of MW.

I keep seeing this and I keep thinking "it's a prank, Ax; it's got to be a prank".

i hear you. my initial reaction was horrible, but not i'm getting over it.

i just hope the band doesn't try to keep forcing it on us like a mom forcing veggies on an 8 year old kid. this is the only moment in U2's history that i can remember the entire fanbase being against.

i hear you. my initial reaction was horrible, but not i'm getting over it.

i just hope the band doesn't try to keep forcing it on us like a mom forcing veggies on an 8 year old kid. this is the only moment in U2's history that i can remember the entire fanbase being against.

I ... I don't think I can bring myself to believe U2 would do something as indescribably tacky and ludicrous as this.

Um, guys, this isn't how you capitalise on the fan actions of the Vertigo Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom