SPOILER - Rehearsals at Nou Camp Part II - SPOILER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you are talking about the Popmart version of SBS. I think this is closer to what we'll get:

[youtube]QV3gnQbmlzQ[/youtube]

See, I agree with your points about the intro - shame the rest of the song doesn't really hold up as a strong opener.

But then maybe I'm just saying that because I think it's one of the weakest songs on NLOTH. I reckon Fez-Being Born is the most ideal opener, but that's never going to happen, so I'd settle gladly for Magnificent or NLOTH.

I'm the opposite. Of the new songs, "Breathe" is the only song from the album that I listen to consistently, and I think it should have been a single.

I was thinking this would be an ideal opener to the 2nd (or last?) set...similar placing to Discotheque during Popmart...

Whaddya think?

I think "Breathe" works better toward the beginning of the show, even if it isn't the opener.

Also, in my NLOTH sequence, I put it at the middle of the album:

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Get On Your Boots
5. White As Snow
6. Breathe
7. Fez - Being Born
8. Crazy Tonight
9. Cedars of Lebanon
10. Unknown Caller

I'm getting so gooood at multi-quote! :hyper: ;)

I've always thought Breathe would be the best opener. Larry could extend the rumbling drum intro as the band takes the stage. Just have it get louder and louder and louder untill the stadium is shaking and then BOOM! the guitars kick in and lights explode. EPIC opener in my mind at least.

Agree 100%:up:

10 Minutes of Larry Mullen Jr. :love:n drums

Old School

LOL

I'm so torn here because this or Magnificent seem to be the ONLY way to open this tour. Just straight up awesome!!!! :up:

I reckon Fez-Being Born is the most ideal opener

Dreamer...nothing but a dreamer...oh! Wait! You did say it would never happen. Nevermind...carry on...heh.

I would so much want to have it as an opener. If not for the Show, then at least for an encore...

I think we should come to terms that it is highly improbable that the song is even going to make the setlist, much less open the encore or the show :no:

A capella All You Need Is Love opener. Book it.

Wait...they did this already, no? ;)

By the way: Has any reahearsal set list sheet surfaced yet from last night?

Yeah. Also, what Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said.

i can't wait to hear how drowning man will be presented

This is going to be a frickin highlight imo. :drool:

I'm getting so gooood at multi-quote! :hyper: ;)

I'm so torn here because this or Magnificent seem to be the ONLY way to open this tour. Just straight up awesome!!!! :up:

Dreamer...nothing but a dreamer...oh! Wait! You did say it would never happen. Nevermind...carry on...heh.

I think we should come to terms that it is highly improbable that the song is even going to make the setlist, much less open the encore or the show :no:

Wait...they did this already, no? ;)

Yeah. Also, what Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said.

This is going to be a frickin highlight imo. :drool:

busy at the moment gvox? :wink:

All of you are talking about the Popmart version of SBS. I think this is closer to what we'll get:

[youtube]QV3gnQbmlzQ[/youtube]

I'd like this, but I love the PopMart version...Edge really does have a great voice.

gabe's feet

burningfeet.jpg

solution
desenex.jpg

:lol:

I actually like the Clinton Library version of SBS. Considering it was raining cats and dogs that day, it's a decent performance. :up:

I don't think so. The guys on u2eastlink won't run around telling these setlists to everyone if they were fake. There are different sources and a lot of people were in front of the stadium and have listend.

Btw, remember u2.com wanted to know which songs the fans would like to hear and UV and UF were quite high in that list. So I don't think that's a coincidence.

I don't think so. The guys on u2eastlink won't run around telling these setlists to everyone if they were fake. There are different sources and a lot of people were in front of the stadium and have listend.

Btw, remember u2.com wanted to know which songs the fans would like to hear and UV and UF were quite high in that list. So I don't think that's a coincidence.

I know, i voted for TUF ...

I'm currently listening to Drowning Man.. I haven't heard that tune for ages.... If it turns up in the set, It would definately a "Hold on tight to your loved ones-moment" ...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom