Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got GA's for Philly right at 10:00!
Completed transaction and received confirmation e-mail by 10:02.

I logged in exactly at 10AM requesting 2 $30 tickets. Right away two tickets came up that were behind the stage. I had hoped to get tickets facing the stage so I decided to search again. Two more tickets came up behind the stage. I decided to pass and just see what happened if I tried for GA. Around 10:07 two GA tickets came up so I immediately clicked "buy". It turned out much better than I had hoped.

I logged in exactly at 10AM requesting 2 $30 tickets. Right away two tickets came up that were behind the stage. I had hoped to get tickets facing the stage so I decided to search again. Two more tickets came up behind the stage.
I think the $30 tickets facing the stage all sold out during the pre-sale.

And it looks like the $30 behind the stage tickets sold out pretty fast this morning too.

snagged 2 GA's right at 10:00. Went back in a minute later and nothing left. Looks like the lower level is already sold out, including the $250 tickets. Wow.

Different concert, but I just noticed that multiples for the Edmonton show appear to have finally sold out. That makes it the third North American show in 2010 to sell out, after Oakland and Anaheim 1.

HEY KIDS!

i just thought i would share some personal GREAT NEWS!!! y'all would be proud...

i managed to pull up 4 GAs for SEATTLE June 20th during my BOOTS presale...!

well, i decided {after some heavy drinking} to call up my cousin who lives in CAlifornia {north of San FRan.} and tell him to get his arse up here in June {i'm in Van City, BC} cause i've got his B-DAY present!!! {bday is in mid June!}

:drool: AND HE'S NEVER SEEN U2 LIVE AT ALL!!! :drool:

he is an amazing guitar player!! i had to smile when i noticed his VERTIGO sticker on his amp this past summer!!! HES a BIG FAN!!! thinkS EDGE is a jENIOUS!!!

so its all done!!! gonna hook my CUZZ up w/ the best present ever!!!

awesome! ... i was trying and trying for $55 seats on club and never got a pair to pop up

My pair is in section 321; could it be possible that there are only 4 $55 sections back there (2 sections on either side of the press box)?

30576s.gif

Pulled up 2 $95 suckers for section 104, row b, seats 2-1. I'm fuckin happy with these!!

Edit: For Seattle

totally shut out on Seattle GA's 20 seconds in.

went to stubhub immediately and got 4 at $100 each. for the same price as the $95 seats I grabbed them.

edit - there are actually tons in the $100-$120's and up. I think a bunch are getting added as we speak - scalpers may have scooped up a lot of the GAs. LOL, theres like 200 more GA there now. If I were still looking I would seriously consider behind the stage. Stubhub has section 120, row G for under $65. thats crazy close to the stage.

30669s.

I got screwed on GA tickets for Seattle but I got section 123, which is very low down and close to the stage but it's on the opposite side from the main GA section so it might be behind the stage for the most part. But I'm still pretty happy with them. I've never seen U2 and I've also never been to a show at a stadium, so this will be fun.

Ordered two GAs for Philly with the Horizon presale & the tickets already came in the mail! :ohmy:

I wasn't expecting these puppies 'til next year!

Wow, did anyone pickup any Seattle GA's at all?

I managed to pull 1 GA up at 10:11am (grabbed it)
and another single GA at 10:19am (grabbed it)

I had 3 browsers open and was trying over & over until 10:45am, it was pretty crazy. I think most GAs must have been gone in the presale or they are holding them back for a bit.

I managed to pull 1 GA up at 10:11am (grabbed it)
and another single GA at 10:19am (grabbed it)

I had 3 browsers open and was trying over & over until 10:45am, it was pretty crazy. I think most GAs must have been gone in the presale or they are holding them back for a bit.

I think you are right-- I was poking around in the last presale window last Thursday and could pull up 4 GA's with a new u2.com membership. Then later that day I could only pull up 2, and then later there were none at all.

Whatever was left for the general sale must not have been very much.

Back
Top Bottom