Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Considering how blazingly fast the tickets to Anaheim 1 disappeared, that Anaheim 2 pre-sale might be a really good idea for some people.

cleazer, you are the MAN!!! thx bro, just pulled some club level sec 314 row F for ANA 2 thx to you... I saw the show from RZ in Pasadena was hoping to see it from a diff perspective in Anaheim, these look solid....many thanks... :up::up::up:

incidentally, i tried at least 5 diff searches before C314 came up... I jsut went back on to search around again and F134 keeps coming up for a 2 ticket search (side view behind RZ) and so does V509 (which is way at the top)... I couldn't get any more club level to pull up... it's weird how random the searches are... I mean V509 and C314 coming up one after the other?? those don't seem very close to each other in terms of "best available"...

Tickets for GA better not be gone at 3 O'clock :( We couldnt get tickets for anahiem 1 and anahiem 2 is our last chance...

just tried to pull a GA and it came up :wave:
(I already bought one this morning, so I put this one back. Waiting for Montreal for the last code)

OK. My friend with a magnificent password just got three Seattle GA's. she ran into a problem because at her work all she has is firefox, so I ended up logging in as her from home using IE and it worked fine.

I have a friend who has a presale code, but hasn't been that connected to everything that's been going on.

Her code starts with 2U2CB - does anyone know what group that is?

That should be boots.

2U2 A, B, C

a-horizon, b-breathe, c-boots

pretty sure that's how it goes, someone else may want to confirm this though.

I hope they announce more shows in/near the midwest. Just found out my inlaws are visting this summer, and I need some excuses to get out of Dodge.

in regards to angels stadium seating, the dimensions of a baseball field may not be as ideal as the football stadiums in terms of close proximity to the stands... it's hard to tell exactly from the ticketmaster diagram (i couldn't find a 360 degree diagram yet) but the baseball diamond shape, as opposed to the rectangle shape of the football stadiums, creates some different angles...

for instance, behind the RZ at angels stadium it looks like there is still quite a bit of space before the stands begin. On the diagram it shows this area being filled up with GA. At rosebowl there was no GA behind the RZ, there was only a small concourse area and then the stands began immediately... So the side view seats such as 101-104 and 201-204 etc. (which all seem to be $250 tix) may have a wave of GA people along with RZ people in front of them before the side of the catwalk begins... Whereas at Rosebowl, the side view seats in that area were directly behind the RZ, and had a very close up view of the stage... I'm also wondering what sort of barrier they will have separating the GA crowd from the RZ in this side area. On the diagram this side area looks like a lot of GA people may be jammed in over there...I'm guessing the RZ entrance will have to be from the bleachers behind the outfield wall...

as you pan down the line of the stands towards the infield it seems as though the viewing angle (and distance) to the edge of the catwalk improves a bit, similar to the angles of the football stadiums. Again, I'm judging this by the ticketmaster diagram which seems to be far less accurate then the U2 360 diagrams, so take it for what it's worth...

Anyone seen a 360 image of the stage set up for angels stadium, or any of the other baseball fields yet?

in regards to angels stadium seating, the dimensions of a baseball field may not be as ideal as the football stadiums in terms of close proximity to the stands... it's hard to tell exactly from the ticketmaster diagram (i couldn't find a 360 degree diagram yet) but the baseball diamond shape, as opposed to the rectangle shape of the football stadiums, creates some different angles...

for instance, behind the RZ at angels stadium it looks like there is still quite a bit of space before the stands begin. On the diagram it shows this area being filled up with GA. At rosebowl there was no GA behind the RZ, there was only a small concourse area and then the stands began immediately... So the side view seats such as 101-104 and 201-204 etc. (which all seem to be $250 tix) may have a wave of GA people along with RZ people in front of them before the side of the catwalk begins... Whereas at Rosebowl, the side view seats in that area were directly behind the RZ, and had a very close up view of the stage... I'm also wondering what sort of barrier they will have separating the GA crowd from the RZ in this side area. On the diagram this side area looks like a lot of GA people may be jammed in over there...I'm guessing the RZ entrance will have to be from the bleachers behind the outfield wall...

as you pan down the line of the stands towards the infield it seems as though the viewing angle (and distance) to the edge of the catwalk improves a bit, similar to the angles of the football stadiums. Again, I'm judging this by the ticketmaster diagram which seems to be far less accurate then the U2 360 diagrams, so take it for what it's worth...

Anyone seen a 360 image of the stage set up for angels stadium, or any of the other baseball fields yet?

I'm still waiting . . . .

http://360.u2.com/images/largevenues/lg_anaheim.jpg

Back
Top Bottom