Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh i'm sure the actual purchase wont be difficult, i just meant what choices are available to have actual hard copies of tickets b4 the show...

for the vancouver show, i had late cancellations from ppl who couldnt make it into town... and had to sell a ticket, its impossible to sell printed tickets for obvious reasons...

plz chek pm, with detail question.. thanks for the reply... maybe i'm complicating things...

It sounds like ticketmaster has been pretty quick about mailing people's tickets out lately. I always just pick the standard mail option.

NYwire, never fear! You shouldn't have any difficulties. I'm in Canada too, and am planning on buying tickets for the Seattle show as well. I haven't bought tickets for an event in the States in a few months, but as far as I can remember, you should be able to select the option for them to mail you the hard tickets. You can trust that it will arrive, no problem. Just read all the options carefully when you come to the portion where you select your shipping method.

Good luck!

thanks for the reply fellow CANUCKS.:cute:

i just spent a few minutes browsing round the net regarding ticketmasters practices on sending out tickets, and apparently you are correct, most ppl receive them within two weeks of placing their order, which is how it should be...

ticketmaster.ca shows delivery time of 5 days prior to show... i guess they're assuming we all still live in an igloo somewhere off in Nunavut!!!:doh:

US Ticketmaster assures their goal is two weeks, guess it helps to have usps working on your side, HAHAH..

i figured i was just tripping out and its just part of my pre-sale gitters kicking in last minute!! lmao....:hyper:

good luck as well Thora, hope its as easy as the first leg pre-sale was...

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!:wink:

Bump for the two pre-sale codes if anyone is looking for seats for these shows. Looks like lots of tickets have been sold via these presales today!

You're not kidding, looks like this particular presale for Seattle has basically sold out. I can only pull up one $250 level ticket.

I got my one GA ticket! :hyper:

Oh man, that was stressful there for a second, because of the stupid verified by Visa crap. Thankfully I was able to get a new password for that easily. *phew*

Cool, got the GA for Anaheim2 I was hoping for. Now that I have done GA before, I know what NOT to do throughout the day. But it's a long way off, so now the wait starts again until another U2 concert weekend :am cry:

Gonna see what type of affordable seats I can get for my sister and mom on the public sale. Hopefully nothing too awful. The pray smiley worked last time, so :pray:

:wink:

I got Philadelphia and Seattle without any problems - in and out for both right way. Then for some reason TM decided to reject my credit card by the time I got to Anaheim, which makes no sense because I'm nowhere near my credit limit. So, I ran for my wallet, frantically entered another credit card, and finally got through. I have no idea what that was about. :crazy:

But I have GAs for all three shows, so I'm happy. :hyper:

Look mummy!! I did it again!!!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! I'M GOING TO U2360,! ARE YOU!!?? :drool:

Thanks MODs for joining my thread w/ this one!!! i appreciate it, i considered doing that from the start, but i wanted to make sure i got instant reply :applaud:

as luck would have it, you know what they say; if its meant to be, it will be!!! i was a little teed off at not getting MIAMI GA tix last week, but really, cost of travel would have been excessive... and this way, i can have my cousin fly up from CAli. instead!! HIS FIRST U2 CONCERT EVER!!! YAY!!!:applaud:

I got my one GA ticket! :hyper:

Oh man, that was stressful there for a second, because of the stupid verified by Visa crap. Thankfully I was able to get a new password for that easily. *phew*

yourE not kIDDing!!!!! i thought exactly the same damn thing!!! at the risk of sounding vaLLEy!! i was like WTF!!??:angry: we're still holding the tix for you, blah blah blah,! create a password, blah blah blah!! yet another clock timer!! blah, fecking blah!!! i thought i created a profile so i wouldnt have to do all this damn typing!!

DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER OR YOU'LL LOOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE!!! WTF!!??? HOW ABOUT YOU REFRESH YOUR BRAIN THERE VISA!!! :doh:

NO WORRIES..:heart:.. ahh, :hug: i can relax now!!! i've got my GAs!!!! :wave:

why does TM suck so much, & make this process so stressful. Submitted my GA order 2 secs after 10AM, straight in to purchasing, no worries...... Then the fun begins.

As I don't have a US mailing address, I was hoping to use ticketfast (as has been discussed by Horizon & Breathe members). But there's no ticketfast option, no 'retail outlet pickup', & no 'will call' option, so I'm forced to chose 'international will call'. I'm already signed in to My Ticketmaster, to reduce stress (by not having to enter credit card details). But my details won't come up (because I chose 'international will call' I suspect). I enter my US CC details, only to find, in the last step, there's no 'United States' option (International, fair enough I guess). So have to whip out my Aussie CC (luckily I was carrying it, in case there was problems today), & only just manage to enter my details, less than a minute before I was timed out.

Thanks TM, for making this pre-sale as stressful as possible :down:

Still, stoked I have my Anaheim 2 GA :D, ok, that's the last of my '09 presale codes gone. Bring on some Aussie dates, so I can re-subscribe, & get the blood flowing with some more presales

why does TM suck so much, & make this process so stressful.

Still, stoked I have my Anaheim 2 GA :D, ok, that's the last of my '09 presale codes gone. Bring on some Aussie dates, so I can re-subscribe, & get the blood flowing with some more presales

If TM didn't do it this way we'd have nothing to complain about...:wink:

Glad you got your tix. :up:

any u2.com codes left?

anyone have a u2.com boots code or higher they're not planning to use? i will pay you for it! hoping to get my hands on some Montreal GAs next week and don't think they'll last until the general onsale! Please message me asap and we can discuss!!

Cool, got the GA for Anaheim2 I was hoping for. Now that I have done GA before, I know what NOT to do throughout the day. But it's a long way off, so now the wait starts again until another U2 concert weekend :am cry:

:wink:

what do you plan on NOT doing?

Okay everyone, I NEED HELP!!! I don't know if there is another thread/section specifically for posts like this, but since I'm aiming to go to the Philly show, I figured I'd just post here.

First off, I haven't seen the guys live, ever. I wasn't able to go to the first leg of the tour because they didn't really come around my area at a time that worked for me. I'm a college student, so I don't have much extra cash, (although of course I want to spend as much as I can for good tickets. :D) I don't have any presale codes, and I'm basically panicking because a) I'm afraid I won't get good tickets b) I honestly don't know what tickets I should get.

Can anyone give me some info about the tour as a whole? I don't know how much any of the tickets cost, I've never been to Lincoln Financial Field, and I don't know what's the best area to see my first concert from. I'd really appreciate if someone could give me some help. :) Thanks guys!!

You know what is funny and not surprising considering how shitty u2.com is. I just got a email from them this morning about this week's presales... :lol: Ummm presale is almost over dumbasses but thanks for the head's up... :doh:

Does anyone know if I can use the pre-sale code twice? once for Anaheim1 and another for Anaheim2

You can use it to buy up to 4 tickets, so yes you can, unless you used the code to buy 4 tickets for Anaheim 1.

Back
Top Bottom