Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am soooo irritated - it's mostly my fault, though. That's what I get for deleting the other credit card I had on my account, that was already set to go - I forgot about the verification thing on Ticketmaster - that Visa Verify step.

It wasn't accepting my info, after multiple attempts, and I finally called the Visa number and sat on hold, and meanwhile was able to get 2 GAs using my debit card (not enough $$ in my bank account for 4 tickets).

The Visa agent helped me figure out why it wasn't working (stupid Nordstrom Visa and their weird security steps - it's really not intuitive, the things they've had me do and change in the past few months).

So yay, I have my 4 Seattle GAs now after only a little stress. :)

Wow, Cori, I would have been stressed, too! :crazy:

Glad you got your tickets, though! :yippie:

Yeah, my boss just got an email about a non-u2 presale, but no GAs were available. I don't know if they even release GAs for those presales, to be honest.

Congrats everyone who got tix! And yeah, I got TM to change the tix to hard tix - they're sending them regular mail. I'll call again if I haven't gotten them in a couple weeks... just to be sure. :shifty: Who me? Paranoid? Never!

(You're talking to the girl who wears her tickets in a passport holder around her neck the day of the show! :lol: )

Paranoid!...Who's paranoid? :shifty: :wink:

Hey, that passport holder thing is a great idea! :reject: I'm always worried about losing my ticket out of my pocket. I try to carry as little as possible when I do GA. I'll have to try that!

Well, I went back and looked at my Houston pictures. Where I was in Houston was pretty much the same exact location, just the upper level. So, I think we'll all be fine. Claw Obstructed seats are 30 bucks, and these were 95, so yeah. 18 rows from the catwalk, Edge's side, yeah baby! I think if anything is obstructed, it'll be the front of the catwalk. I have seats 19 and 20 so that is closest to the isle closest the stage. The people a couple seats over from us in section 119 have 250 dollar seats ha

SMB

That presale info above is going around my office like wildfire - it came through via email for a bunch of people. A lot of people are calling me to ask for advice on what tickets to buy! :lol:

One guy was bummed that GAs weren't available, though. I told him that's the way it goes with the "free" presales.

I am soooo irritated - it's mostly my fault, though. That's what I get for deleting the other credit card I had on my account, that was already set to go - I forgot about the verification thing on Ticketmaster - that Visa Verify step.

It wasn't accepting my info, after multiple attempts, and I finally called the Visa number and sat on hold, and meanwhile was able to get 2 GAs using my debit card (not enough $$ in my bank account for 4 tickets).

The Visa agent helped me figure out why it wasn't working (stupid Nordstrom Visa and their weird security steps - it's really not intuitive, the things they've had me do and change in the past few months).

So yay, I have my 4 Seattle GAs now after only a little stress. :)
Is it the same for MasterCard? I think I'll be doing the same tomorrow

really crappy seats available at qwest. maybe earlier they had better ones.

I just tried with my presale code and was able to pull up $250 seats in section 137 (didn't try for cheaper ones) and I was able to pull up GA's also. :shrug:

Can someone fix the title to this thread. There needs to be a / between Philly and Anaheim.

Wait, I just used the 'bono' password and I can't get any GAs... ARE THEY SOLD OUT ALREADY?!

Oh, okay. I was under the impression that ALL of the GAs were gone. I didn't realize that there was a certain amount for each code.

I should be fine for Friday morning then for Philly...

Yay Anaheim!!! How could I pass up 2 U2 concerts at the city I grew up in for 20 years. :hyper:

I'm so excited. Used 3 of the presale tickets on A1, now I'm not sure what type of seat I should use the last one on. I tried GA for Vegas when I had a remaining solo, maybe there will still be 1 in the boots slot tomorrow. :pray:

Help!!! Please!!! Canadian purchasing tix online for seattle show!

hELLO!!

i'm sorry for leaving all this to the last possible minute, but i didnt think ticketmaster was such a completely useless service when it comes to this./!!!:sad:

i'm all set to purchase tix to seattle w/ my presale code morning come... BUT!! i live in canada! have ticketmaster.ca personal info all set to go! and i need to know BEST method to receive my tickets so i have them in my greedy hands in advance... i do not like the whole print your tix since you cannot resell if someone cancels on you,!! which sucks.... so..!!

for this years closing VANCOUVER SHOW i just chose to have my tix printed at a retail outlet.. apparently this is not available for US events!!! WTF!!??

does anybody know the BEST method to purchase tix online for such an event!?>? can i trust that my tickets will arrive at my billing address in canada prior to the event!!?? or should i bite the bullet and just print them off myself!!??? OR!!?? is WILL CALL reliable enough!??? anybody know how early WILL CALL opens in Seahawk stadium!????

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!! TICKETMASTER SUCKS!!!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom