Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone posted in the Philly thread that they got GA's with the Eagles presale, but when I tried nothing came up. I already got my GA in the Horizon sale this morning, but that persons post made me curious.

I guess I really did post the wrong link.
Maybe I'm just a computer idiot!
Okay, I think I am an idiot. It's now obvious to me that I was getting a link that no one else could because I was just going off some cached page. Sorry folks.

really, that's bizarre, because I just clicked on the link I quoted at the top of the page and it took me to the eagles pre-sale page

Here, try this one, I typed it in a little differently, but it should still take you to the exact same page:
U2 360° Tour tickets Lincoln Financial Field Philadelphia, PA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

thank you, that did the trick. :wave:
Funny, it shows GA as an option. clicked on it, and it says nothing available, but still...
Tried a single seat and came up with section 105, row 17. not decided. would rather try for GA in the general. or use the last code assuming ny4 is out. decisions...:doh:

a) Why do people have a problem with Ticketfast? I went ahead and did it and printed out my tix. Should I still call and have them changed to hard tix? Will they let me even if I already printed them out?

b) I refreshed at 11:00 exactly and it didn't come up. Did it again and it didn't come up :panic: It finally worked at 11:01. Then I was thrown off by the Ticketfast thing. THEN I got the Verified by Visa thing for the first time of this tour. :yikes:

But, long story short, I got 2 GA's for Anaheim 2 BABY!!!!!!

Someone posted in the Philly thread that they got GA's with the Eagles presale, but when I tried nothing came up. I already got my GA in the Horizon sale this morning, but that persons post made me curious.

I call B.S. !!!!

LOL

Yeah, your post where you provided an incorrect link?
yeah, I finally figured out why I was seeing a different page than everyone else. :lol:

everyone was probably silently cursing me under their breath (or out loud) for giving them a link that did them no good

sorry again folks

Are you going to the Philly show?
don't know yet

I haven't bought any tickets for Philly yet. Maybe I should just buy now and decide later.

I was hoping to hit around 5 shows next year. The problem is that Anaheim is a definite possibility for me. And I already have a ticket for the first show.

It's way too far away for me to make decisions like this.

yeah, I finally figured out why I was seeing a different page than everyone else. :lol:

everyone was probably silently cursing me under their breath (or out loud) for giving them a link that did them no good

sorry again folks

no worries. tensions just running high, that's all. :up:

I'm on hold with TM now. Looks like they're experiencing heavy call volume. I wonder why.

Interestingly enough my order now says:

Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours.

They picked up while I was writing this. The woman confirmed that it was an error and that ticketfast isn't allowed for these tickets. She processed the change and confirmed the $2.5 credit.

And my order status is now updated!!

Easier than I thought!!

sorry again folks
not a problem! :wave: thanks for even trying to give us all another link/option to try! Very nice of you. :)

sorry again folks

Thanks a lot for taking the time to help with the other presale info!!

a) Why do people have a problem with Ticketfast? I went ahead and did it and printed out my tix. Should I still call and have them changed to hard tix? Will they let me even if I already printed them out?

But, long story short, I got 2 GA's for Anaheim 2 BABY!!!!!!

I was going to just print mine and go with it also, but then my inner paranoia got to me and I thought, "well, it said tickefast was not allowed...what if they reject my tix at the door?" so I decided to call and change because I'm positive they'll accept the hard tix. You're probably fine, but if you're paranoid like me...:ohmy:

I was going to just print mine and go with it also, but then my inner paranoia got to me and I thought, "well, it said tickefast was not allowed...what if they reject my tix at the door?" so I decided to call and change because I'm positive they'll accept the hard tix. You're probably fine, but if you're paranoid like me...:ohmy:

Paranoia :up: Saves the day. :wink:

after longer than I was used to loading time, I got a Seattle GA no problem. Anaheim 2 GA got just fine as well.

I am soooo irritated - it's mostly my fault, though. That's what I get for deleting the other credit card I had on my account, that was already set to go - I forgot about the verification thing on Ticketmaster - that Visa Verify step.

It wasn't accepting my info, after multiple attempts, and I finally called the Visa number and sat on hold, and meanwhile was able to get 2 GAs using my debit card (not enough $$ in my bank account for 4 tickets).

The Visa agent helped me figure out why it wasn't working (stupid Nordstrom Visa and their weird security steps - it's really not intuitive, the things they've had me do and change in the past few months).

So yay, I have my 4 Seattle GAs now after only a little stress. :)

I got 2 AWESOME seats for Anaheim 2 :yippie: but I could not get Seattle because I thought I had one more opening in one of my 3 presale codes and appearantly I didnt:confused: Im checking with LiveNation about this and I will have to wait for public sale to get seats for Seattle which I wont mind since I've never been to Seattle I want to do some sight seeing and not worry about GA Still Im HAPPY!!:happy:

Congrats everyone who got tix! And yeah, I got TM to change the tix to hard tix - they're sending them regular mail. I'll call again if I haven't gotten them in a couple weeks... just to be sure. :shifty: Who me? Paranoid? Never!

(You're talking to the girl who wears her tickets in a passport holder around her neck the day of the show! :lol: )

I just got the presale e-mail from Seattle Sounders 15 minutes ago (1 hr after the presale started). GA sold out, so I'm in section 230, on Adam's side near the back, right-hand tower. Should still have a full view of the stage (side view) and the screen.

Back
Top Bottom