Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should be fine. The Philly concert is in a bigger stadium than shows like Oakland and Anaheim, so decent tickets should stick around for a bit.

re philly, if i sign up for a subscription now, what're my chances of getting GAs? anyone know, roughly? thanks, cheers!

re philly, if i sign up for a subscription now, what're my chances of getting GAs? anyone know, roughly? thanks, cheers!

ticketmaster says theres an eagles presale, not sure if thats a season ticket holder presale

yeah, that's what TM had on there yesteday, but it appears they have taken that down and it only mentions the U2.com presale for Philly. Wonder what's up?

apparently there will also be another baseball season ticket holder presale for Anaheim2

so Anaheim2 will probably sell out as well

argh.. i hope there are some Philly GAs left by tomorrow morning. I have a boots code so I'm third in line...:down:

That's what I am hoping... that there will be ga's left. I only can get two tickets with my code from last time around and there are going to be 5 of us. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for the general public sale on Friday that we can get 3 more ga's for the show.

got a pair of d-bag seats on Edge's side. yay!

likely the last time i ever pay that much for a concert ticket.

GA back-to-back . . . no thanks.

Of course, maybe I need to get out of the mindset that I HAVE to line up early in the morning for GA.

Of course, maybe I need to get out of the mindset that I HAVE to line up early in the morning for GA.

I'm really going to try NOT to line up for one of the Anaheim dates. I will tell myself I need to see the show, since I've been up close for two shows so far. We will see if this works. The day I'm not lining up, I will also try to meet the band when they arrive.

If I line up for any of the shows, it would be the Seattle one.

But I've also been talking up the "GA party in the back" scenario to all my friends, so I'd better be there in the back or they'll be pissed! :lol:

Does that happen during or after the u2.com presales?

not sure when the Angels presale is this time but
last time if was before the final u2.com presale ...

and it was supposed to be limit 4 but the TM page let you select 8 (i dont know if they cancelled those orders or not)

Yeah, I'm definitely NOT doing that two days in a row. :no: I don't think my BFF would be my BFF anymore if I told her that's what we were doing. And if Mr.Z comes with, he said he's definitely going back by the sound board and NOT waiting in line all day - Dallas did him in.

Yeah, I'm definitely NOT doing that two days in a row. :no: I don't think my BFF would be my BFF anymore if I told her that's what we were doing. And if Mr.Z comes with, he said he's definitely going back by the sound board and NOT waiting in line all day - Dallas did him in.

Im thinking of doing seats from Anaheim 2 cause yeah back to back GA is too much!! I cant even thinka bout doing that :lol:

It would be hard to see them in Disneyland because I'd want to go up and get an autograph or something but I wouldn't dare - family time, you know.

It would be hard to see them in Disneyland because I'd want to go up and get an autograph or something but I wouldn't dare - family time, you know.[/QUOTE]

ha, i wouldnt worry about bothering anyone, i mean i don't think the bodyguard guy in the hat would even let you get close enough to think about bothering anyone, still it would trump all other disneyland sightings

article-1080536-023D4D98000005DC-835_468x481.jpg
bother him

I was able to get 4 tickets in section 120, row 3 for Philly. These were only $95 seats and appear to be just as good or better than the $250 seats. Glad I checked out the $95 tickets, before the $250 ones.

I think I saw paparazzi pics of that - not cool.

eta: yeah, like that one ^ :rolleyes:

After yesterday's ticket PHAIL on my part, my confidence is all shot - I'm a bundle of nerves about this sale. I've already got TM up and I'm signed in and I've got my presale code on the "clipboard" so I can just paste it. But I'm still all jittery. :crack:

I was able to get 4 tickets in section 120, row 3 for Philly. These were only $95 seats and appear to be just as good or better than the $250 seats. Glad I checked out the $95 tickets, before the $250 ones.

Congrats! I almost wish I could afford the really good seats (or a RZ auction) for Anaheim 2. But alas, my poor behind will be in GA. *crosses fingers*

I got 4 tickets in section 101, row 15 and they were at the $95 price, too. I really expected to further away at the lower price so I was quite pleasantly surprised. I checked to see what seats I'd pull at the $250 price and they were in section 102 - just one section over. I feel better about paying $442.75 for 4 tickets than paying over $1000!

Back
Top Bottom