Seating - Price Schedule - All Discussion Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I figure they realize they eventually have to show a seating chart. At least I hope they realize this. :ohmy:

My best seats were behind the stage and they were great at Madison Square Garden.:up:So I do prefer a behind the stage seat over far away.

totally agree. saw indoor zoo tour at the oakland coliseum from a couple rows up behind the stage and was impressed. definitely better than being across the stadium/arena with a forward facing view of the stage (but a million miles away and at the mercy of the video screens).

Edited to add that side stage can be pretty awesome too. and usually those seats tend to cost the same as behind the stage. Hoping for GA on this tour but ended up outside of the ellipse a few times on Vertigo, despite overnight wait in line. That was disappointing but not too bad cause on the front rail outside was still relatively close but this this time if I don't get in, it looks ridiculously far. Maybe they hope to deter people from lining up overnight but that probably won't make much of a difference cause most people will do what they have to do to get close to the stage.

No kidding. Being the huge Yankee fan that I am, I paid $850 to see the last All Star Game at Yankee Stadium last summer. $250 sounds cheap to me now. :lol:

I paid $500 to see Game 7 when the Sox came back against the Yanks. I am a Yankees fan too, sorry to bring that up :reject:

i'm a diehard who will be going crazy all show, and damn right i'm getting $250 tickets. I want to be in the stands b/c my fiancee is really short and doesn't want to be in GA, and I think during the presale I should get some good ones to Giants stadium...hopefully.

The theory on how much you spend on a ticket dictates what level of fan you are is ridiculous.

Here's the updated Amsterdam pricing:
17905_56846_1.jpg

Besides that:
U2 heeft aangegeven de normale eindtijd van 23.00 uur te vroeg te vinden en gaat dus langer door dan andere bands in de ArenA.

That's on LN.nl, meaning that U2 plans to end after 11 pm.

This may seem like a random question but its something that I need to clarify before the presale. Its mainly directed to people in the UK.

On the presale email, it says under 'Ways You Can Pay' that 'most major debit cards' are suitable forms of payment. I own a Natwest Maestro debit card, does anyone here use one of these, and do you believe that this should suffice? I emailed U2.com a few hours ago but obviously they've probably got tons of queries to deal with at the moment. Do you think if I contact my bank that they may be able to answer my question??

Hey mikey think that your natwest card will be ok. i'd put money on it. The bank will not confirm this just in case its incorrect and looks bad on their part.

What show you thinkin of going, just out of interest?

Wow. This thread started off promising but went downhill fast.

It will be interesting to see a similar pricing configuation chart for the US shows.

Official Milan 7 july
Tribuna rossa Primo Anello numerata 150 euro + prevendita
Primo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu numerato 95 euro + prevendita
Tribuna Rossa Secondo Anello numerato 95 euro + prevendita
Prato 75 euro + prevendita
Secondo Anello Arancio-Verde-Blu numerato 65 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Rosso numerato 50 euro + prevendita
Terzo Anello Verde-Blu non numerato 30 euro + prevendita

Is PRATO the GA section for Milan???? Going for these during the public sale...

Hi all,
I was out of town for the weekend and am just seeing all this new stuff. So, has it been confirmed that the best seats in the US are really 250? I was hoping that was just a rumor :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom