Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel of Harlem / Suspicious Minds. :drool:

Can a mod trace u2bdn's IP to see if they are, indeed, in Barcelona?

Not to be overly serious here, as it's always fun to play around with the posting functions, but could we lay off the spoiler button unless you're actually posting something accurate?

...if we continue to tire it out we're going to regret people not using it in the appropriate instances...

:reject:

wow. so U2 played 3 songs twice. looks like they're taking the Vertigo x2 thing too far this tour.

!1

Not to be overly serious here, as it's always fun to play around with the posting functions, but could we lay off the spoiler button unless you're actually posting something accurate?

...if we continue to tire it out we're going to regret people not using it in the appropriate instances...

:up:

My bad. :(

Can anyone here read this?

Diria que el pirulo se ha quedado en modo intermitente jeje

Buff, necesito reflexionar.

Me he perdido toda la parte del UF, es cuando he venido a casa y la avenida de Madrid hace demasiado ruido. Joder con la contaminación acústica...

Mañana más y... ¿mejor? Habiendo escuchado Ultraviolet... no creo!

That would make my life. I'm also fond of miniature snowglobes. :hmm:

What size are you? Judging from the pic I've photoshopped you're an S or M right?

:hmm: Who knows, they might have the snowglobes. I'll see what I can do!

I hope Bonnie is still going through with her tshirt design, that one's awesome too!

Can anyone here read this?

no creo, that's I don't believe it I think.

I need to look back on this?

perdido toda... I am lost in UF? :scratch:
someone who came home in madrid... something with testing acoustics, too much noise?
maybe more tomorrow, and better.. have heard UV.. unbelievable

that's all I can think of for now. My Spanish sucks.

where do i cash my 'they won't play anything from pop' ticket?

-dan

Looks Finished

Magnificent
Blinding lights
Get on Your Boots
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Breathe
I still have't found
Unforgettable fire
Drowning Man
In a little while
Angel of Harlem + Suspicious minds
Unknown Caller
Moment of Surrender
Unforgettable Fire
Blinding lights
Pride
MLK
Streets
Ultraviolet
Vertigo
With or without you
Crazy Tonight
No line on the Horizon
Moment of Surrender ( 2nd )

The End

Obviously it was not a fake.

Good night from Barcelona, U2 land.

What size are you? Judging from the pic I've photoshopped you're an S or M right?

:hmm: Who knows, they might have the snowglobes. I'll see what I can do!

I hope Bonnie is still going through with her tshirt design, that one's awesome too!

Go with M. There's always a chance I could hit puberty this summer. :up:

no creo, that's I don't believe it I think. someone who went to a house in madrid... something with testing acoustics?
maybe more tomorrow.. have you heard UV..

that's all I can think of for now. My Spanish sucks.

yep, something like : have you heared Ultaviolet? I dont think so.
My spanish needs some serious freshing up :)

I know not a word of Spanish. But here is what Google Translator says:

Diria Pirula that has become intermittently jeje

Buff, I need to think about.

I have lost all or part of UF, is when I came home and the Avenue of Madrid makes too much noise. Fuck with noise pollution ...

Tomorrow y. .. Better? Having heard Ultraviolet ... I think not!

Go with M. There's always a chance I could hit puberty this summer. :up:
:up: Deal!

yep, something like : have you heared Ultaviolet? I dont think so.
My spanish needs some serious freshing up :)

Hm, I'm not sure if it means I don't think so/I don't believe it or more like unbelievable omg.

Seeing Digitize's translation I wasn't that far off.

On that note, there's nothing to see here now, I'm going to bed. :yawn: :wave: It was fun guys, can't wait for the setlist parties!

Google Translator makes it sound like this guy tried to record UF but it didn't work because Barcelona is too noisy. Or so they say.

:up: Deal!

Hm, I'm not sure if it means I don't think so/I don't believe it or more like unbelievable omg.

Seeing Digitize's translation I wasn't that far off.

On that note, there's nothing to see here now, I'm going to bed. :yawn: :wave: It was fun guys, can't wait for the setlist parties!

can not wait either!!!

take care y'alllll

if this is true it looks like they took the u2.com fan polls on what songs they should play seriously! :ohmy:

although i dont know where the hell they got drowning man from :scratch:

Hmmmm pretty dull setlist!

Only 3 real suprises!

Drowning Mam, (I knew they would play it! Adams fav song!)

Unforgettable Fire :)drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)

Ultraviolet :)drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)

The rest of the setlist other than the new songs seems a bit boring, still the few warhorses that I think could go,

Elevation (uugghh boring!) overplayed!

With or Without You (This tune has been under achieving since ZOO TV)

so are we believing this?!?

low volume music yes. But on the campings and such you can't have loud music on anymore.

Barcelona isn't a camping. :p
It's a bruising metropolis that comes alive after 9 or 10 PM.

I don't think that 'no more loud music' rule is for the Spanish people, but for the tourists (with children). So there won't be any complaints that they can't sleep.

Hmmmm pretty dull setlist!

Only 3 real suprises!

Drowning Mam, (I knew they would play it! Adams fav song!)

Unforgettable Fire :)drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)

Ultraviolet :)drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:)

The rest of the setlist other than the new songs seems a bit boring, still the few warhorses that I think could go,

Elevation (uugghh boring!) overplayed!

With or Without You (This tune has been under achieving since ZOO TV)

so are we believing this?!?

Elevation was one of the songs that litreally got every stadium bouncing last time around,

I really like Elevation :(

I've been looking forward to the vertical exercise i will be getting in the GA during this one!

I DO wish they wouldn't go for two good ATYCLB songs back to back...there are tons of interesting songs that can lead into Beautiful Day, and I wish they'd experiment with some of them!

Elevation was one of the songs that litreally got every stadium bouncing last time around,

that is because of the poor state of most stadiums nowadays and has nothing to do with songquality

drowning man...I still can not believe this. how many keys do they have to lower this for Bono to be able to sing this song?!

would be absolutely EPIC though if they pull this off. still one of my favourite "oldies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom