Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, until now what has been posted was making all of us believe and we were all :hyper: already.
If he is lying, why use something like Ultraviolet that would make all of us doubt for sure?

i've been pretty positive about this. but if one more "OMG" moment happens, then i'll be ducking out of the "this is real" group.

I was actually quoting someone. If I'm not wrong Rob33.

:I don't understand how they came up with that setlist....it's beyond perfect

:LSDAFKJSDALFKJSDAL;FKJSDALFKJSDLFKSDJAFLKJFL;SDAKJFL;SDAKFJL;SDAKFJSDAL;KFJSDAF

:it's almost like they've been interference members in disguise....i'm dying

:WE HAVE SAID FUCK IN ALMOST EVERY FUCKING POST THIS ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD HOLY FUCKING SHIT, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, until now what has been posted was making all of us believe and we were all :hyper: already.
If he is lying, why use something like Ultraviolet that would make all of us doubt for sure?

Because most of the miracles, that have happened, did so 2000 years ago around the lake of Galilee ...?

Why would UV be a no way possible?

This.

Why would you believe Drowning Man (a song that's never been played in full) but then when you see Ultraviolet (a song they've played over 100 times in full) you say it's now gotta be bullshit? That doesn't compute.

Either way, if this dude is telling the truth or not, I like his style.

it's the "Holy Grail" of U2 live songs, don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if this was true but I really fail to see how it could be...

Agreed. It's ofcourse a great live song and yes, Adam said they would return with old stuff, but still how big is that chance?

Drowning man is still not going down well with me either. At least UV has been played in the past!

Ok, let's wait and see what the next update brings to us.
Actually, with or without another OMG moment, I'm still 50/50 on this one.

I just, seriously, seriously, find a return of MLK/TUF a far more remarkable thing than UV.

Remember people, Exit and Mofo were played in rehearsals back in '05. They never got played during the tour, and there's no guarantee these goldies will get played either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom