Raleigh/Phoenix - Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Depending if i'm here in Oct or not. I might be living in Wash DC by then.

PS: Last minute for Arizona peoples, but Under a blood red sky tribute is playing tomorrow night and Saturday in Peoria, AZ.

Details: http://www.u2interference.com/forum...-at-skye-in-peoria-az-196857.html#post6096271

Hey Jesse, I just realized... I think I met you and gave you a ride to the Seattle Elevation concert in 2001.. wasn't it?? We met through here. Although I had a different UN..

I can't remember.. I think that's you in your profile.

Anyways... if this is the Jesse that I met before (your Dad worked for AS?) hope you are well.. and I'm planning on being at the PHX show too..

Hope to see you there!

Hey Jesse, I just realized... I think I met you and gave you a ride to the Seattle Elevation concert in 2001.. wasn't it?? We met through here. Although I had a different UN..

I can't remember.. I think that's you in your profile.

Anyways... if this is the Jesse that I met before (your Dad worked for AS?) hope you are well.. and I'm planning on being at the PHX show too..

Hope to see you there!

hiya! yes, its me. we met on u2.com for the 2nd Seattle show in April 2005... Thank you for the ride, btw!

Didn't know you were on here. heh

Still living in Washington State?

hiya! yes, its me. we met on u2.com for the 2nd Seattle show in April 2005... Thank you for the ride, btw!

Didn't know you were on here. heh

Still living in Washington State?

Sicy helped me find my OLD account, and put it into this one, cause I like this UN better.

Yep, in Kirkland.
But, going to the PHX show.

I see your planning on leaving to go to DC? You will LOVE it there. I worked there in 2004, and loved the Metro for getting to/from everything..

YVM..

BAW's have a deal in principle for GA tickets in Raleigh, Oct. 3!!!

MUSE!!!!! :exited:
George_Peppard7.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together. :wink:

:applaud: :hyper:

i must have got through for the phoenix sale as soon as they opened the gates, for the heck of it i typed in 8 GAs and it popped up right away. didn't buy them though

went in and searched again and it's been processing for 5 minutes now

edited to add: it offered me 8 GAs again.

-dan

Back
Top Bottom