Raleigh/Phoenix - Presale/General Sale Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got 3 GA's

well, 2 ga first at 10:06 with bank card and then 1 ga 20 min later with cc because I thought i'd get one more in case somebody else i know wants to go.

1050a and i'm still pulling up 8 GAs...with about a 10 second wait.

i'm a little embarrassed

-dan

I got section 2, Row H, 6-8. I'm not familiar with the venue, are these decent seats?

Also, does anyone know if cameras are allowed? It's only my second concert, so I don't know how strict the venues are. I really wanna take my camera. I have a hearing implant, so I have a medical card for security points, but I don't know if that will be enough to get me through without being checked. :shifty:

I got section 2, Row H, 6-8. I'm not familiar with the venue, are these decent seats?

Also, does anyone know if cameras are allowed? It's only my second concert, so I don't know how strict the venues are. I really wanna take my camera. I have a hearing implant, so I have a medical card for security points, but I don't know if that will be enough to get me through without being checked. :shifty:

You should be fine with a point-and-shoot camera that fits in your purse. If you're worried about it, put it in a pocket of the purse or a pouch with a tampon or two on top of it.

Bah. GA tickets still available nearly twelve hours later. Now I regret using my presale codes on the Phoenix dates. I wanted to make sure I had tickets for the show nearest me, but now I wish I had used the codes for Vegas instead (which I was unable to get GAs for despite the UNLV site loading for me at 10am exactly :doh:).

Bah. GA tickets still available nearly twelve hours later. Now I regret using my presale codes on the Phoenix dates. I wanted to make sure I had tickets for the show nearest me, but now I wish I had used the codes for Vegas instead (which I was unable to get GAs for despite the UNLV site loading for me at 10am exactly :doh:).

I feel ya bird.

if you were a boots member, the vegas presale was a mess and only a lucky few were able to get GAs.

i just checked tm.com, no more glendale GAs

-dan

Back
Top Bottom