Quick Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NamelessStreets

The Fly
With a tour coming soon, is it worth paying the u2.com subscription fee to get better access to tickets? Im not tight with money, and ive spent a small fortune over the years on U2, but find it hard to justify paying the 40 quid or what ever it is for an annual u2.com subscription. However, if it meant id have a better chance of scoring some good tickets I think id bite the bullet.
Any advise much appreciated! :drool:Magnificent!:drool:

i wonder the same thing.... I haven't renewed my subscription yet, and never had much luck with getting good tickets during pre-sale (my best seats ever were bought the morning of the show, at the venue ticket counter), so i am also not sure if it's worth trying or not :hmm:

If you dont think you're going to be able to get there on the button when the presale starts (and I mean, RIGHT from the start), maybe you should look into it.

I didnt have a subscription, and I just got on the PC when the tickets went on sale, which was about 9:30, refreshed and refreshed, and got them at about 11. :)

(Didnt help that I kept putting my mums credit card in as a solo insted of a visa. T__T)

If you dont think you're going to be able to get there on the button when the presale starts (and I mean, RIGHT from the start), maybe you should look into it.

I didnt have a subscription, and I just got on the PC when the tickets went on sale, which was about 9:30, refreshed and refreshed, and got them at about 11. :)

(Didnt help that I kept putting my mums credit card in as a solo insted of a visa. T__T)

I'm a member of U2.com, but do you really think it's going to be that hard to get tickets this tour, considering they're going to be playing all stadiums?

Ive only bought tickets for 1 U2 tour, and within a few hours the places were starting to sell out, with only nosebleeds left. So yes, yes it is hard. I certainly wasnt going to leave it to chance after everything I'd heard, nor will I this time.

In Sydney, the general sale for the first concert was dried up in about 20 minutes, if I remember correctly. And that was for a stadium of 80 000 seats. We sell out very fast down here, as the big names come less regularly, and generally perform less concerts. Its also a lot more expensive to fly from Oz to see bands elsewhere as we are a 30 hour flight to the US or Europe, and 12 hours to most of Asia. So I'm seriously considering signing up to U2.com. I want to get my hands on every presale password I can get.

Back
Top Bottom