Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the sydney show I'm trying to get GA and have them mailed as I am not the credit card owner and the owner (mum) won't be coming? But it says GA tickets cannot be mailed..what? anyone have that problem too?

Oops. I posted a WOOOOHOOO! Somewhere but obviously not here. If it comes up in a different thread - whoopsies!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Good luck to those still in there. :fingerscrossed:

for the sydney show I'm trying to get GA and have them mailed as I am not the credit card owner and the owner (mum) won't be coming? But it says GA tickets cannot be mailed..what? anyone have that problem too?

Same problem. Had to pick box office option.

ETA - just on the box office topic, when can those tickets be collected?

Wow.

Only pre-sale where it's ever been local not EST.

Another two hours of this!! I'll be REALLY ready by then.

Congrats on everyone who's got a ticket! Now get back to work:lol:

QUESTION: Can a single pre-sale code be used for 2 different shows. e.g.

I've bought one ticket for Melbourne (through ticketmaster). This pre-sale code has 3 tickets remaining. Can I now buy a ticket for Brisbane (through ticketek) on the same code?

Wow, that's weird. I just tried Sydney just for kicks picked GA and was given both the regular mail or box office pick up choice.

Wow, that's weird. I just tried Sydney just for kicks picked GA and was given both the regular mail or box office pick up choice.

If you click through though it has an error message if it's still working in it's dodgy fashion grr I'm not getting mum to come JUST to pick tickets up! :huh:

If you click through though it has an error message if it's still working in it's dodgy fashion grr I'm not getting mum to come JUST to pick tickets up! :huh:

Yeah, you're right. Wow, that's strict, I hope they're prepared to have 5,000-7,000 people pick up tickets physically. :huh: I think they've not thought that out too well, unless they're just doing that for presale GA's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom