Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same passord as last Presale apparently...

Unforgettable Fire Tour: Perth
Joshua Tree Tour: London
Lovetown Tour: Perth x 2
Zoo TV Tour: Melbourne
Popmart Tour: Melbourne
Vertigo Tour: Melbourne
Make Poverty History: Front Row YouTube - Pearl Jam & U2 as UJam - Make Poverty History Concert
360 Tour: Houston and Las Vegas
360 Tour: Melbourne x 2 and Perth

I had heard that, But I'll feel more at ease once I've heard it officially.

:wave: Hope everyone has been successful in the presale today!

I can't decide whether to jump in now and by tickets for Sydney (bay 110-1) or wait and see if better seats come up later in the P2 category :hmm:

i think i'm going to risk it and go for the general sales Friday.

Me too. Looking forward to the challenge. I'm more prepared this time at least - Vertigo involved using dialup on a very wonky Ticketmaster :lol: Multiple phones didn't help either but shouldn't have to worry this time with a proper internet connection :).

To this day I can still hear the English-sounding accent of the automated message. "We regret that all lines are currently busy" over and over...

:wave: I can't decide whether to jump in now and by tickets for Sydney (bay 110-1) or wait and see if better seats come up later in the P2 category :hmm:

What row? 110-1 looks pretty good to me. It's about as close as you can get, with a front-on view, without a CLAW leg obstruction (though you can never tell if the diagrams will be totally accurate).

ANZseatingplanconfirmed2.jpg

You could get closer with 102 or 136, but you'd be very side-on (even a little behind). Some of the 400's, if they continue down the sideline (which I presume they do), may be a little closer, but also side on. While the more front-on 100's will be further away. Depends what you're looking for, but I think 110-1 will be some of the best $230 seats, especially if you get a fairly low row number.

nice work d.darroch - what would we do with out you . . have been lucky enough to secure seats in the 130 - 1 block for night one so looking forward to taking in the claw in all its glory :)

have posted in the other aussie thread, and I'll post this in the appropriate thread later tonight, but for now, I have 2 GA's to the first Sydney show that I would be happy to trade for Melb GA's, any show . . . PM me if you're interested :)

What row? 110-1 looks pretty good to me. It's about as close as you can get, with a front-on view, without a CLAW leg obstruction (though you can never tell if the diagrams will be totally accurate).

ANZseatingplanconfirmed2.jpg

You could get closer with 102 or 136, but you'd be very side-on (even a little behind). Some of the 400's, if they continue down the sideline (which I presume they do), may be a little closer, but also side on. While the more front-on 100's will be further away. Depends what you're looking for, but I think 110-1 will be some of the best $230 seats, especially if you get a fairly low row number.

Row 25, seats 49 & 50 - I hope they are good seats because I caved in about 10 minutes after I posted this and bought them :lol: The view looks good on the interactive map so...

:up: btw, your maps have been very helpful with selecting tickets - thanks!

no worries guys, if only the ticket sites could do this for us & give us some idea about pricing (they did for Paris & Amsterdam). Still Ticketek was crashing enough in the general sale the way it was. Imagine if there were loads of people saying "nah, don't like those tickets, lets try again" :doh:

i think both 130-1 & 110-1 will be totally :drool:

livenation australia on facebook, just said...PERTH! - We have something exciting for you in the next hour or so, so keep your eyes on us....

a 3rd show perhaps!?

As I just posted elsewhere, lesson learnt: "something exciting" is Live Nation code for "hyping a routine ticket drop".

Well there goes my idea of getting a Red Zone for Brissy 2 in the presale. There aren't any! Seems there are for Sydney though.

Changed my mind about waiting until Friday hehe

Too easy.

Wow, Ticketmaster's actually proving more competent than Ticketek today?

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH PASSWORD ENTRY FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WILL WE REMEDY THIS PROBLEM. KEEP CHECKING BACK. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

At least they're letting us know.

web site says this -

WE ARE CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH PASSWORD ENTRY FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WILL WE REMEDY THIS PROBLEM. KEEP CHECKING BACK. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.

they are incompetent twats. how hard can it be? they have days to prepare for these things. surely one ticket sale is the same as the next. useless fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom