Presale/General Sale Discussion - Australia/New Zealand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when "Mr Coppel says there are no more shows planned", is that pretty serious and truthful?, or just a marketing tactic?

no (had to look moult up), only when i'm on fire, no and yes (when i'm at the gym) :wink:

:lol: no more trouble than the 3 rowdy boys I currently 'own' then :wink:

FYI just got an email from U2.com - subject line states that presales will be Monday / Tuesday and that we will be emailed details over the weekend . . . :hyper:

Content of email below

THE U2 360° dates in New Zealand and Australia have sold out in record time and SECOND SHOWS have now been added this November and December.

Fans who missed out on tickets first time around will have another chance to see U2 360° with 2nd shows confirmed in Auckland on Friday, November 26th at Mt. Smart Stadium; in Melbourne on Friday, December 3rd at Etihad Stadium; in Brisbane on Thursday, December 9th at Suncorp Stadium and in Sydney on December 14th at ANZ Stadium. (A second show in Perth, on December 19th, has already sold out).

Tickets for the second U2 performance in Auckland go on sale this Thursday, September 9th. Tickets for performances in Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney will go on sale this Friday, September 10th.

All U2.com subscribers who have not used their presale code to buy tickets at earlier shows, will qualify to enter a presale ahead of the public onsale for these second shows. Subscribers will be emailed this weekend with details of presale timings.

Interested in becoming a U2.com subscriber ? Here's all the details you need - including first news of 'U2:Duals', a limited edition CD featuring U2 collaborations with other artists, recorded over three decades.

Check it out and see you on the road....

best wishes
The U2.com Team

NB With the band touring Europe at the moment, we've just launched a special European merchandise store. Take a look.

SHARE THIS EMAIL:
FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter LinkedInLinkedIn DiggDigg MySpaceMySpace

I'm really sorry Mr V, I've already sold the tickets to my friends!

If you join the fan club now, you will at least get Cedars pre-sale, and you should be guaranteed something. I'm really sorry I can't help dude, I'm sure you'll get something in the 2nd show

haha, glad i gambled on there being a presale. looks like my code will be of some use.

oh dittoz :up:

I just logged in to my U2.com account and it is still showing me 2 codes, despite the fact that I used the first one in the pre-sale last week :der: (and yes I have two confirmation emails from Ticketek, plus a $400 odd hole in my savings account as verification that the first transaction took place!)

happily the resale for Sydney show starts on Tuesday morning (giving me time to make my apologies for rolling into work a little late on tuesday morning :wink: ) :hyper: . . . should I risk using the first presale code if it'still there on Tuesday or would that be tempting fate . . . :hmm:

PRESALES take place on Monday Sept. 6th at 4PM until Tuesday Sept. 7, 2PM for the second show in Auckland, NZ - 26 Nov., 2010.

PRESALES take place on Tuesday Sept. 7th at 9AM until Wed. Sept. 8 at 2PM for the second shows in Melbourne, AU - 3rd Dec., 2010, Brisbane, AU - 9th Dec., 2010 and Sydney, AU - 14th Dec., 2010.

:wave: For those who haven't seen the presale times yet.

How quickly did P1/2/3 level tickets sell during the first Sydney presale?

^ Is that the u2.com presale or the LiveNation presale? Presumably the u2.com one would be first...

I need to work out exactly who I have tickets for, as I MAY have a spare for Bris 1 and Perth 1. Maybe.

<-- terminally confused/disorganised

Thanks! :up:

I've just added that Livenation page to my Facebook. Let's hope this works. :)

same here :) . . . now if I could just log onto facebook I could like LiveNation and life would be sweet :laugh: :|

^ Is that the u2.com presale or the LiveNation presale? Presumably the u2.com one would be first...

I need to work out exactly who I have tickets for, as I MAY have a spare for Bris 1 and Perth 1. Maybe.

<-- terminally confused/disorganised

yes, U2.com . . . and terminally confused / disorganised is the only way to be :hi5:

< may have 2 sydney 1 ga's to swap / sell for melbourne giggies if she gets red zone for sydney 2 :)

i do... PM me? let's talk, i need help.

try joining up to Live Nation and then like their page on FB . . . but as a few people here have mentioned there will most likely be some tickets that free up as the shows get closer . . . still, I do feel your pain :hug: good luck :)

< has conveniently scheduled an 'appointment' for 8:45am Tuesday morning . . .:whistle: . . . and is wildly hoping that kharma will turn a blind eye, at least until after this tour is over :wink:

Actually, let me ask this way:

What is the quickest and most likely way of me buying 4xGA for Brisbane 2?

I am no ticket buying expert by a long shot but I would guess . . .

a) u2.com pre-sales

b) live nation pre sales

c) getting thyself to an out of the way ticketek agency . . . ie not a big city one, and doing it the old fashioned way on Friday

d) ticket drops closer to show day

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom