Pre sale North American dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The North America shows are allowing a total of 4 tickets to be purchased and you can buy 2 different shows. 2 for Chicago, 2 for Giants Stadium. This will obviously require 2 separate transactions, I am assuming. Is the system going to allow you to enter the code twice? Some people will want 2 shows that go on sale at different times. I am assuming the code will be valid for 2 venues or a total of 4 tickets at one venue. Anyone else concerned about the system being able to differentiate codes and multiple venues. Any thoughts....

The way that it worked with the No Doubt presale I did last week through Live Nation was that you signed in with your code and stayed signed in even if you changed your searches and options. I'm guessing that's how it will work for U2 since people can buy for multiple dates.

Yikes what about $1,842.00 per ticket on stubhub? :crack: Seriously, what IS it with these frauds?? This pisses me off so much :angry:

This might be a dumb question, and I'm sorry if it's been answered but my U2.com membership is a little screwed up right now and I just want to make sure I know what's going on. Are they sending an email before each presale starts? I got an email for the first three in Europe, will they be doing that for the US shows too?

This might be a dumb question, and I'm sorry if it's been answered but my U2.com membership is a little screwed up right now and I just want to make sure I know what's going on. Are they sending an email before each presale starts? I got an email for the first three in Europe, will they be doing that for the US shows too?

Yes. They're also going to add to the list of US shows soon, too.

The No Doubt fan club charges its members a $15 fee for the exclusive ticket service, also providing fans with special items such as a digital download of the band's complete audio catalogue for each ticket purchased, and the band's exclusive tour iron-on, logo sticker and magnet.

I think I'm going to join a No Doubt forum now, kthxbai.

The No Doubt fan club charges its members a $15 fee for the exclusive ticket service, also providing fans with special items such as a digital download of the band's complete audio catalogue for each ticket purchased, and the band's exclusive tour iron-on, logo sticker and magnet.

For the No Doubt presale, you pay $15 for each presale you take part in and only $90 tickets were available. So it's cool that you can take part in as many presales as you want, but it would have been nice to have more ticket options.

Oh awesome! I hadn't heard that. I hope there's a Bay Area show!!!

Here is what my presale email read:

NORTH AMERICAN TOUR SCHEDULE:

12-SEPT. - CHICAGO, IL - SOLDIER FIELD
16-SEPT. - TORONTO, ON - THE ROGERS CENTRE
20-SEPT. - BOSTON, MA - GILLETTE STADIUM
24-SEPT. - NEW YORK, NY - GIANTS STADIUM

In September and October, U2 360° Tour will also visit: Atlanta, GA; Charlottesville, VA; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Norman, OK; Phoenix, AZ; Tampa, FL; Washington, DC and Vancouver, BC. Complete Tour and ticketing information to follow.

So far for CA they are listing Los Angeles only (Rose Bowl). Bay area has not been mentioned. But everyone is hoping they add it on later or to the 2nd leg.

I'll be doing LA and if they add the Bay, I hope to be there too :up:

I wouldn't pay $1400 in a million years. I love how U2 insists they're putting ticket prices down. Don't they take into account that these big companies, like stubhub, get a bunch of these tickets and sell them for ridiculously high prices? Instead of paying, say $50 USD for a U2 ticket, I'll end up paying $200-$300. It's b.s.

I know.Thats why I said they should have named this tour the Screw The Scalpers tour.I have a question.If you become a U2.com subscriber and have access to the presales are you guaranteed to find a ticket during the presales?Anyone know?

I thought you could by 4 tickets to 4 shows in the US and 4 tickets to one show in another country. :hmm: I'm wrong?

My understanding is that you can buy 4 tickets total. Either in the US by splitting the tickets however you want, )i.e. 4 individual tickets to 4 different shows, or 2 tickets to two shows, or 3 tickets to one show and 1 ticket to another show, etc.)

or 4 tickets in Europe to 1 show.

Back
Top Bottom